Sponsored

First Edition with Black Leather & MOD Delivery Estimate???

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a Day 1, 8:03pm timestamp on my reservation... 3 minutes into the reservation process for a 4 Dr First Edition. I opted for Black Leather interior and the Shadow Black MOD top (to match the grill). I've heard that FE's are definitely going to be filled in 21', but I realize that the top and leather selection are late avail. My dealer's guess is August... any guesses on delivery?
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The black modular top was "Late Summer" last I recall it being noted. I don't remember off the top of my head if they narrowed down when the black interior would be available. They're switching over to MY22 in December so for sure no later than that.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We could all guess, but what's the point.....................September 21st

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
February 2023

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I also ordered the black interior and painted hard top. I’m hoping for august/sept delivery. It would give me enough time to figure which of my cars I’m gonna cut loose.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm in the same situation. I know we won't be in the first batch, hopefully the second. I'm guessing a September delivery but it could even be December. They will all be MY21.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a Day 1, 8:03pm timestamp on my reservation... 3 minutes into the reservation process for a 4 Dr First Edition. I opted for Black Leather interior and the Shadow Black MOD top (to match the grill). I've heard that FE's are definitely going to be filled in 21', but I realize that the top and leather selection are late avail. My dealer's guess is August... any guesses on delivery?
Ok here’s my .02 cents. I too ordered a first edition with the onyx interior and painted modular hardtop and in talking to my dealership they said I could see it anytime between July and September but most likely July or August. They did their best to hammer down the time since I’m moving from Metro Detroit to the big Island of Hawaii by end of year. I also talk to an employee that works at the Webasto plant that is making the top for the bronco and the early on delays were caused by them setting up a brand new plant built from scratch and having to deal with Covid and sick employees. Things are running much smoother now. One thing is guaranteed is we will all have a 2021 first edition

Sponsored

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My guess would be August or September

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a similar situation. FE 4dr Black Onyx MIC top. I'd like to know if the black onyx can be pulled from one of the other builds that are getting delayed and push our time line up... It seems strange that the black onyx interior should push back the FE's when they can be pulled from let's say a black diamond that's getting pushed to a MY22...

I like the idea of the MIC top so that if it takes a scratch or two on a tree branch you won't really see the scratch. I thought that was a pretty cool idea.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a similar situation. FE 4dr Black Onyx MIC top. I'd like to know if the black onyx can be pulled from one of the other builds that are getting delayed and push our time line up... It seems strange that the black onyx interior should push back the FE's when they can be pulled from let's say a black diamond that's getting pushed to a MY22...

I like the idea of the MIC top so that if it takes a scratch or two on a tree branch you won't really see the scratch. I thought that was a pretty cool idea.
The FE black interior is unique to the FE. The BD has MGV, which the black interior is not.

I repeat: the black FE interior is unique to the FE. And, it was designed much later than all the other interiors. Presumably this late timeline is what has delayed it.

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The FE black interior is unique to the FE. The BD has MGV, which the black interior is not.

I repeat: the black FE interior is unique to the FE. And, it was designed much later than all the other interiors. Presumably this late timeline is what has delayed it.
Good to know, thanks.

Follow up Question: is the Dash still going to be black or will it have the navy pier with gray?
Sponsored