Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I meant “stay pumped”

just trying to make sure I include as much real world use as possible here, there are a wide variety of Bronco owners and soon to be Bronco owners in this community. So I want to help them get as much information as possible which may help them make a decision on their build.
Maybe that's why the rear windows are so heavily tinted... ;)
Sponsored

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great stuff! One comment on the picture of the 'lifetime fuel economy': I'm not sure that is accurate. I 'think' that display might be the average over the last x miles worth of driving (but I don't know what the x is). Reason being, if you go to one of the two trip calculators that are available on the right side of the display (one is A and one is B) if you have not reset one of them, take a look at the MPG displayed there for the full 2230+ miles and compare. Mine were different by a couple MPG when I did the same.
Ford Bronco First Family Vacation with the Bronco - The Gateway to the West A83F811E-53BF-4B66-8FF7-BDF4D6AFDCE4

Was this the other screen you were talking about? If so, you were right! it’s a few less miles than what’s on the vehicle. I think the original picture is over the total miles traveled unless you reset it like you said. Either way, I think my 19.3 figure is pretty solid 🤠

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

omgeez that baby smile is the best

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Inquiring minds want to know: How do you clean breast milk out of Bronco cupholders? Rear-seat cupholders? And the door nets? The mole panel?

Ford Bronco First Family Vacation with the Bronco - The Gateway to the West A83F811E-53BF-4B66-8FF7-BDF4D6AFDCE4
We used some small alcohol wipes to clean up, that was for all fluids. Some of which was my coffee because I fill my mug to the brim haha!

I wouldn’t advise getting any breast milk on your MIC top, it’ll probably void the warranty 🤣

Sponsored
OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2.0 or 2.7 if the 2.0 how was it through the mountains loaded down?
I have the 2.3, it’s got a great amount of power and puts it down well with the 10 speed. You can ease the pedal down to keep your speed going uphill. My Tiguan has a 2.0T with the 8 speed and it really needs throttle maintenance at higher speeds to keep it at the same speed when going up a decent grade. I like the 2.3 a lot!

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was this the other screen you were talking about? If so, you were right! it’s a few less miles than what’s on the vehicle. I think the original picture is over the total miles traveled unless you reset it like you said. Either way, I think my 19.3 figure is pretty solid 🤠
Yup, that is exactly what I was referring to. 19.3 for Sas is pretty reasonable

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn’t jump on it hard in the first 1,000 but the acceleration, post break-in was impressive for a 5,000lb+ vehicle!

I think I can pack a little better next time now that I know what I need for a trip tang distance. The MR pack will always be present 😁
My current vehicle is a '19 Ranger with the 2.3 and 10 spd auto, and I can confirm that it certainly packs a punch. I'm glad to hear your basesquatch drives well with this engine and trans combo because the large wheels of the squatch had me a bit concerned that it might feel sluggish.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for this post! I'm glad memories like these are being created. I'm really sticking with the 2dr for sure

Sponsored
OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My current vehicle is a '19 Ranger with the 2.3 and 10 spd auto, and I can confirm that it certainly packs a punch. I'm glad to hear your basesquatch drives well with this engine and trans combo because the large wheels of the squatch had me a bit concerned that it might feel sluggish.
I can’t find any tires as light as the Territory MT at the same size, the next closest I’ve found is 8 lbs heavier per tire. I think the tire contributes to the hood driving feel on-road.

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It was a scorcher that’s for sure but in all seriousness, it’s not far off from an august in Cleveland. We got on the Mississippi on Wednesday and it was pretty nice on the water but yeah I was wringing my shirt out a couple times a day 😂
Where did you guys stay if you don’t mind me asking. I live in Festus which is about 30 minutes south of St. Louis

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where did you guys stay if you don’t mind me asking. I live in Festus which is about 30 minutes south of St. Louis
We stayed in Creve Coeur which was nice. I hadn’t really explored that area yet. I really like Festus, we’re actually considering moving there. Mainly because Thai-Rama is so delicious!

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, you really put your ride to the test. Your boy look very pleased with trip. In the back of his mind, he's thinking when do I get to drive? Keep on roll bro.

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We stayed in Creve Coeur which was nice. I hadn’t really explored that area yet. I really like Festus, we’re actually considering moving there. Mainly because Thai-Rama is so delicious!
I used to work in Creve Coeur. I eat Thai-Rama often. Love their food.
Sponsored