Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, BMW M5, BMW 325iX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome report! Enjoy the truck and the family. Having extra space just gives you an excuse to bring more stuff. I am so excited to get my 2 little boys in mine when it gets here ( sometime in 22 ).
Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The 35s are exceptionally quiet, it boggles my mind. There were numerous times that another SUV with 35s and 37s pulled up along side us to check out the Bronco and the road noise on the other vehicle was always very distinct. Now, I’m not saying they’re the most quiet tire in the universe but for what they are and their capabilities, their extremely quiet.
WOW, 19 MPG with the 35's, impressive.

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WOW, 19 MPG with the 35's, impressive.
I’m impressed too, that was with it pretty much loaded down. Between luggage and 2 full sized adjusts and baby, I figured we’d hover around 18mpg.

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the real-life write-up. Happy to hear your comments on the 2.3 too!

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice report. Thx for posting.
FYI, Max AC uses less fuel, in modern vehicles, as it recirculates already conditioned air...
Not true in the old days, but in modern vehicles, its more efficient to use the Max AC setting once the interior has exchanged idle hot air from a parked condition.
Either way, its negligible.... Set it for most comfort and don't sweat (pardon the pun) the small stuff.

Sponsored

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for posting. It has been a long time since I took a trip with a 10 month old. In spite of the hassles I would love to go back in time and would do it again in a minute. Don't blink, the kid will be in college before you know it. Cherish the time it goes by way too fast.
Funny enough...…...we just drove my son's Xterra from Albuquerque TO CLEVELAND and recently back for a summer internship. Solid little ride, but the point being----------DON"T BLINK. 21 yrs old!!!

Kohag

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prado 2015
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Traveling with children is a real challenge. You are courageous to go on a long journey with a 10-month-old baby. When my daughter was a year and a half, we didn't go on any vacation. Because we like active holidays, walking, climbing mountains, and cycling, but you realize that all this is not possible with a baby. But, our daughter is already two years old, so in November, we allowed ourselves to make a short trip to Germany. There are some of our best friends. They recommended we take a tour of Schloss Neuschwansteinm, one of the most beautiful castles in the world.
Sponsored

Last edited: