Sponsored

FIRST HAND IMPRESSIONS: BRONCO CEL EAST.

bk1287

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought that was leather just looking at it. Vinyl is definitely the way to go. Still hate that orange stitching though.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would also like to add that I was really surprised at the small cargo room in 2 door. If you need any real luggage/hauling room, be ready to put back seats down or get a roof rack. Its just me and the mrs., so I am not concerned, but for others it could be a deal breaker.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly. My Prius is longer than the 2 door. Shocking when I first compared dimensions.
I was very surprised how small the 2 door is. I love it.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was very surprised how small the 2 door is. I love it.
Getting us a little nervous, I can't actually picture the size and whether or not my wife will be happy with it. She wants a 2-door but I also want a useful amount of vehicle for $50k. She's coming from a Mercury Milan and previously a 2nd-gen Prius. It needs to be an appreciable increase in cargo space from those.

I tried printing some 3D models of the Bronco, Flex, and Milan just so I could physically hold and compare the size of each vehicle. Unfortunately it's hard to get accurate pictures (especially a month ago) and the model ended up off-scale. Different photo heights and lenses will change how the 2D images scale.

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Marine grade vinyl generally is twice as UV resistant as automotive fabric. That's part of why I want it, since I'll likely have the top off for 6-8 months of the year. It is also antimicrobial and mold resistant.
I was considering leather. Debating the BD vs OB. I live in FL, so thinking the wash out floors for the beach were a good idea! I understand I can’t get the wash out floors on OB!

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting us a little nervous, I can't actually picture the size and whether or not my wife will be happy with it. She wants a 2-door but I also want a useful amount of vehicle for $50k. She's coming from a Mercury Milan and previously a 2nd-gen Prius. It needs to be an appreciable increase in cargo space from those.

I tried printing some 3D models of the Bronco, Flex, and Milan just so I could physically hold and compare the size of each vehicle. Unfortunately it's hard to get accurate pictures (especially a month ago) and the model ended up off-scale. Different photo heights and lenses will change how the 2D images scale.
I think part of the problem has been everyone has been looking at the CO one with a 2" lift and 37s. Think that has given the perception its bigger than it really is. Its really and truly not much bigger than an Early Bronco. I honestly think I can haul more stuff in the back of my Veloster N with the seats laid down than you can the 2dr Bronco.

bwoodahl

Threads
Reaction score
Website
woodahl.physics.iupui.edu
Vehicle(s)
GTI Fahrenheit
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was surprised at how much CO looked yellow.
I surprisingly really liked the silver (very bright).
CG was much darker than I expected..

BETTER IN PERSON- A51, Silver, LB
WORSE IN PERSON-CO, AMB, CG
AS EXPECTED-all the rest

please know, this just my opinion, other people can and do feel differently. That’s what makes the world go around ?
maybe Ford should call it:
CYBER YELLOW

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe Ford should call it:
CYBER YELLOW
My 10yo niece that went up there with me today said "Ew, I dont like this yellow."

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you're nervous about size/space, it's rather simple. If you'd be happy with a 2 door Jeep, you'll like the 2 door Bronco. If you'd prefer the 4 door Jeep, get the 4 door Bronco. If you don't like the size/space of either Jeep, the Bronco is not for you. Go visit your nearest Jeep dealer and put your mind and at ease. The Broncos are just a bit bigger than the Jeeps.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lol its so hard to tell if thats good or not. I think it looks metallic? I was googling Carbonized Gray Bronco and some of the images look very light gray... just bizarre looking. But again, I have YET to see a Bronco test vehicle or whatever in Carbonized Gray.
Ford Bronco FIRST HAND IMPRESSIONS: BRONCO CEL EAST. 1372B418-5134-492F-BF40-7AB6C2659AB5

FWIW Carbonized Gray on a Mach-e. Indoors obviously(there are some other pictures floating around of a Grey Mach-e outside), and yes it is metallic.

edit: found the outdoors one
Ford Bronco FIRST HAND IMPRESSIONS: BRONCO CEL EAST. 1602207605846

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Side-view went pretty decent. It was front view that got screwed up. I think I accidentally used a non-sasquatch Side, then Sasquatch front picture. With so many new pictures available, I may give it another shot once i finish my lane-keeping project.

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Last edited:

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else notice that the bull bar's Allen-head screws are already rusting?

Not a good advert for a "Ford Performance by ____" part.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you're nervous about size/space, it's rather simple. If you'd be happy with a 2 door Jeep, you'll like the 2 door Bronco. If you'd prefer the 4 door Jeep, get the 4 door Bronco. If you don't like the size/space of either Jeep, the Bronco is not for you. Go visit your nearest Jeep dealer and put your mind and at ease. The Broncos are just a bit bigger than the Jeeps.
Yep it's good to have the options of 2 or 4 door models for different uses. I keep in mind the EB got this thing started. People loved and still love the EB. EB was 2 doors and sized like the new 2 door. I'd have to have a really good need for the 4 door capacity, to take me away from the 2 door.

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great post, thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience!