Sponsored

FIRST HAND IMPRESSIONS: BRONCO CEL EAST.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to know that they don't plan on packing up the display vehicles and heading out Saturday morning because of some rain coming mid day-evening.
I would be quite disappointed to drive out there after getting up at 4AM to only find an empty display field where these majestic creatures once stood.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mainly being able to mix and match colors, seat movement (especially affecting rear cargo area) and mating stick with V6.
? I want one now ... I want to wait for the feedback loop to get this right ... my Jeep is optimized but it has 155K miles on it/can I wait that long

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
? I want one now ... I want to wait for the feedback loop to get this right ... my Jeep is optimized but it has 155K miles on it/can I wait that long

Closing in on 170,000 on my ranger.....

Ford Bronco FIRST HAND IMPRESSIONS: BRONCO CEL EAST. 1602250092416

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'd like to know that they don't plan on packing up the display vehicles and heading out Saturday morning because of some rain coming mid day-evening.
I would be quite disappointed to drive out there after getting up at 4AM to only find an empty display field where these majestic creatures once stood.
so the schedule for Sat the vendor area closes at 5pm EST that is where they are and thats the last I heard they will be out there, but I would go as early as possible on Sat. I think before 2pm is going to be fine, we have a bit of rain tonight, but morning should be ok and not a wash out until later Sat night at the moment.

Sponsored

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took this video and it’s the closest to the dynamic in person color I’ve seen. Watch it change as it comes out of the shadows.

Seriously, THANK YOU for posting this video. I've been debating CG, IS and A51 since July. That color change as it came into the light just sealed it! A51.

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought that was leather just looking at it. Vinyl is definitely the way to go. Still hate that orange stitching though.
Orange stitching is unique to Badlands, according to a Ford guy on-site

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Velocity blue reminds me of the Bigfoot monster truck's paint--very retro with metal flake. I think it will look best on a 2 dr, in my opinion
I'm planning on getting a 2-door. So there you go. Though the more I look at them the 4-doors are tempting me.

tower9000

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do we know yet if this can be done on all models without Squatch/a lift, or only on Badlands, Wildtrack and FE? If i can put 35's on the BD i will forgo Squatching it.
The Ford rep at Super Cel East mentioned that you probably don't want to put 35s on regular broncos. He said there would be rubbing when the wheel is turned completely. I would plan on 33s without Squatch or the higher trim levels.
Sponsored