First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update- took a trip to visit our son in college. (6 hour trip). a couple things of note:

-the seats are as advertised, more comfortable than my German fancy car. Simply impressive.

-The Synch system is equally as good. Very intuitive, easy to use and i love the giant screen.

-The ride quality is VERY impressive for what it is. I was amazed, and the noise from the tires was almost non existant.

-The engine is mind-bogglingly good at all speeds

I live in Michigan, and people drive VERY fast. With that context, this is what i didn't like:

- When you select Gauge view, the turbo boost moves constantly, making it distracting enough to not use that view.

- The MPG- Because of the lack of aerodynamics, at high speeds (remember, here at 80 you are getting passed constantly) the MPG falls like the tank has an anchor tied to it!

-The road noise for the soft top at speed is pretty noticeable and my wife and i had to speak fairly loudly to each other for no other reason than road noise.

All in all, none of it shocked me, as i bought this vehicle for a reason. I'm VERY, VERY happy with the truck. Oh, and literally everyone that sees this thing is in awe.
Sponsored

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really considering switching to white for '22 ordering. after seeing several on here, they look awesome.

@hauspwr Any dealer issues at pickup? Did they tack on ADM at time of purchase?

OP
OP
hauspwr

hauspwr

Badlands
First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really considering switching to white for '22 ordering. after seeing several on here, they look awesome.

@hauspwr Any dealer issues at pickup? Did they tack on ADM at time of purchase?
I get the Ford A plan, so paid that price... zero issues

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup. No more standing over the fire, rubbing your hands together to get them warm. Just crank up the Bronco, turn on the heated steering wheel, and have everyone grab on until their hands warm up. LOL.
🤣 forgot to add the part about driving being an essential piece of that sequence. Just pictured myself sitting there holding the steering wheel for 30 minutes then getting out and going about my day lol
Sponsored