Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
7120E3D5-AC4A-4B50-A775-336D35732B73.jpeg

I absolutely love it so far. I’ve driven an OBX that was really nice, but this is a different animal.

it feels WAY bigger. The screen is massive, like iPad sized. All the controls seem very intuitive.

the MGV seats are incredible.

the soft top. It’s very easy to use, and I love top down look. Not a big fan of the wavy windows, but all the way back, it’s a lot of fun to drive. I guess everything is a compromise.

the 2.3 seems like it has plenty of power and geared very well. (I just got it so haven’t given it the beans)

the suspension is beautiful, and even with the 35’s rides beautifully.

Overall, it is 1000% worth the wait.
Well done FoMoCo!
This is going to be one rare build!

Not a very high take rate for the 2.3/AT Squatch BL as you're already paying the automatic premium, the vast majority of people stumped up for the larger motor as well.

She looks like a fun rig, hope you're having a great time with it!
Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi, I'm new here.

Awesome Bronco, love the white.

Per your sig, just wanted to make sure that you got what you paid for/ordered. I could be wrong but this looks like a High pkg and not a Lux.
I noticed no heated steering wheel which I'm getting with my lux in the ob. I just assumed she got the high package

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed no heated steering wheel which I'm getting with my lux in the ob. I just assumed she got the high package
May have switched when Lux was a constraint.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious as I’ve never had a heated steering wheel. Is it that much of a game changer to go Lux? I have endured some cold weather but never thought the steering wheel was too cold, even after sitting overnight. Maybe it’s like the 12” screen, once you’ve experienced it, you can’t go back lol

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just curious as I’ve never had a heated steering wheel. Is it that much of a game changer to go Lux? I have endured some cold weather but never thought the steering wheel was too cold, even after sitting overnight. Maybe it’s like the 12” screen, once you’ve experienced it, you can’t go back lol
Never had it but people I've talked to living in Ohio seem to praise it. This is not the only reason I went with the lux package but definitely something I want to experience in the cold winter months here. Basically didn't want to build a vehicle that I would later on say I wish I had got something that was available.

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never had it but people I've talked to living in Ohio seem to praise it. This is not the only reason I went with the lux package but definitely something I want to experience in the cold winter months here. Basically didn't want to build a vehicle that I would later on say I wish I had got something that was available.
Makes sense. I am of similar thinking in that I wouldn’t be happy by compromising on things I felt I really wanted. Went with High package. Really wanted the bigger screen, cameras will be great when running solo, other additions were a nice bonus. The one thing on Lux that I wish was in High, is the USB port on the dash near the windshield. I know there will be a point where I have a wire or two hanging in front of the main infotainment system, very minor issue, more for looks. The dash rail options should be interesting.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Beautiful rig, thanks for posting!

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, I'm new here.

Awesome Bronco, love the white.

Per your sig, just wanted to make sure that you got what you paid for/ordered. I could be wrong but this looks like a High pkg and not a Lux.
Good eye, does not have the adaptive cruise either.

OP, did you order a lux? I hope not as this looks like a high package.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Heated steering wheel is one of those little luxuries that's difficult to properly imagine how you'll like it. I always thought the idea sounded stupid until I had one and loved it.

Game changer? Definitely not. But if you like other stuff in lux, you'll like the heated wheel too.

OP
OP
hauspwr

hauspwr

Badlands
First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Bubba007

Wildtrak
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 platinum supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My wife has it in her car and we live in Texas and I had to have it so bought the Lux. When you get to my age the cold hurts when driving in winter.

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't have a heated wheel in any of my Jeeps, but could have used it. Not so much for heating the steering wheel, but heating my hands. There were times where I was topless (hard top) and it was in the high 40s in the morning but would be in the 70s by the afternoon. Those morning commutes could get pretty chilly, but with heaters full blast, my hands still got extremely cold. I wound up throwing some gloves into the console for days like that, but a heated wheel would have made a big difference.

Sounds strange, but I wouldn't worry about adding it with a soft top. You have the ability to be top up or top down to suit the weather, but you have to commit if going fully topless in a hard top. The hard top panels will make it a little easier, but I found myself wanting to be either fully open or fully enclosed in my Jeeps - never really got much use out of the "freedom panels".

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't have a heated wheel in any of my Jeeps, but could have used it. Not so much for heating the steering wheel, but heating my hands. There were times where I was topless (hard top) and it was in the high 40s in the morning but would be in the 70s by the afternoon. Those morning commutes could get pretty chilly, but with heaters full blast, my hands still got extremely cold. I wound up throwing some gloves into the console for days like that, but a heated wheel would have made a big difference.

Sounds strange, but I wouldn't worry about adding it with a soft top. You have the ability to be top up or top down to suit the weather, but you have to commit if going fully topless in a hard top. The hard top panels will make it a little easier, but I found myself wanting to be either fully open or fully enclosed in my Jeeps - never really got much use out of the "freedom panels".
Appreciate the feedback. Seems like a real convenient LUXury to have. I guess any time it’s cold enough to really want a heated steering wheel, I have always been wearing gloves out of the house. Then take them off when the car is toasty. I could see it as helpful when waking up from cold weather camping and not having or not wanting to mess with gloves.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

... I could see it as helpful when waking up from cold weather camping and not having or not wanting to mess with gloves.
Yup. No more standing over the fire, rubbing your hands together to get them warm. Just crank up the Bronco, turn on the heated steering wheel, and have everyone grab on until their hands warm up. LOL.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to jump on the bandwagon, but it's the perfect example of a feature I never cared about - until I had a vehicle with it. Now I never want a vehicle without it. It's not the most important thing, but it's a wonderful add-on I'll always opt for!
Sponsored