Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

THE ONLY THING I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT MY 2DR BASE SASQUATCH IS I COULD NOT ORDER THE SWAY BAR DISCONNECT. OTHER THAN THAT ITS PERFECT.
Honestly, I don't think this is that big of a deal. I don't have this option on my Wrangler and I get on fine without it. Fact is, before I hit a trail I always air down my tires. While my tires are airing down I use a a few hand tools to disconnect the front sway bar. I use zip ties to keep the end links from dropping. It takes all of 5-7 mins . There's also Quick disconnect kits for around $200. For them all you have to do is remove a pin on each side and disconnect. Takes a few minutes. I would imagine someone would develop something similar for the Bronco.

That said, I'll probably just leave the sway bar on since i'll have lockers front and rear. If I catch air with on of my tires then it shouldn't be a huge deal since i'll have lockers. I don't think the BL with the Mid package + SAS is worth the extra 10K, but that's just me. The Basesquatch with it's SB disconnected will wheel just as well.

Last edited:

Djd7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats. black on black is sweet, esp. w/ the base grille. what day res were you?

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice to see another happy BaseSquatch owner. I can't help but say that your Corvette is absolutely SICK, being a bit of a Corvette guy myself. Great choices with both cars. đź‘Ť

-SG

Sponsored

Mattmquin

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne GTS / Wrangler - TJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you ever swap the fender flares?
No. I actually really like them in person. I like the wheel being tucked in. Seems classier than the poke in my opinion.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is the first base trim that I absolutely think looks killer. You are right, the black on black really sets it apart.

Question for ya whenever you can check - what is your PSI at for your tires from the factory?
41-42 psi

Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats on your new Bronco! Now that you have it, do you have any regrets about not going with a higher trim? Thanks!

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a man who loves statistics, demographics...etc

I find it incredibly interesting that, from the small sample size I've seen, folks ordering the base sas seem to have (based exclusively on pictures) the most solid finances, vs folks like me ordering higher trims.

Interesting data.