First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve officially had it for the weekend. Love my outer banks. Been pretty easy on it but did drive it down the farm and get a little mud on the tires (potholes on dirt/chirt roads). Will start working on accessories, floormats, light bar, door bags, small lift kit, slightly larger tires. I got plenty of time.

Here is what I’ve experienced so far…
-Upon delivery, the daylight auto sensor that controls the display (night/day/auto mode) quit working. It’s getting replaced this week while I travel for work.
-the frameless windows are cool, but the windows roll down about 1” when the door handle opens, and the raises back up when the door closed. The timing of these are not perfect. The driver door quit working, so it’s getting fixed this week. I could definitely see a door getting slammed and window smashes if that doesn’t work properly. I tried the reset, but didn’t work.

Next steps for me:
1. Dealer installed Trailer hitch package getting installed this week
2. Order the floor mats
3. Get door storage bags. Question for the community, should we trust hanging those doors by the handle of the bag, or do we set them on shelving.
4. My dog currently rides in the back with the seats folded down, I have 2 beach towels laid out. Wish there was a bronco blanket/towel that I could use.
5. As soon as the pollen dies down, I’m folding the soft top all the way down.

Good luck to those waiting on their vehicles In the many states of the pizza tracker. It’s worth the wait.

Shout out to Woody Anderson Ford in Huntsville, Al who held to their word and sold at MSRP and didn’t even think about ADM. I had no signed paperwork ahead of time.

74E27BE1-0B83-46D8-8453-3CA627F5DF57.jpeg
Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Window drop is normal. For sealing with no frame.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish there was a bronco blanket/towel that I could use.
I don't have a link or even a brand name because I don't have a use without dogs and never paid that much attention, but there are some options out already, people have been showing them off.

OP
OP
Mglenn005

Mglenn005

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't have a link or even a brand name, but there are some options out already, people have been showing them off.
Awesome, thanks. I’ll do some research.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gratz on the delivery man! Let the fun and games begin!

Sponsored

MacBrown73

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great hearing you had a positive experience with Woody Anderson! We placed an order through them, as well. Hoping to take possession in the next few weeks! Congratulations!

OP
OP
Mglenn005

Mglenn005

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great hearing you had a positive experience with Woody Anderson! We placed an order through them, as well. Hoping to take possession in the next few weeks! Congratulations!
May the time fly by fast for your delivery

PBVFL

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, 2014, SXT Plus AWD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve officially had it for the weekend. Love my outer banks. Been pretty easy on it but did drive it down the farm and get a little mud on the tires (potholes on dirt/chirt roads). Will start working on accessories, floormats, light bar, door bags, small lift kit, slightly larger tires. I got plenty of time.

Here is what I’ve experienced so far…
-Upon delivery, the daylight auto sensor that controls the display (night/day/auto mode) quit working. It’s getting replaced this week while I travel for work.
-the frameless windows are cool, but the windows roll down about 1” when the door handle opens, and the raises back up when the door closed. The timing of these are not perfect. The driver door quit working, so it’s getting fixed this week. I could definitely see a door getting slammed and window smashes if that doesn’t work properly. I tried the reset, but didn’t work.

Next steps for me:
1. Dealer installed Trailer hitch package getting installed this week
2. Order the floor mats
3. Get door storage bags. Question for the community, should we trust hanging those doors by the handle of the bag, or do we set them on shelving.
4. My dog currently rides in the back with the seats folded down, I have 2 beach towels laid out. Wish there was a bronco blanket/towel that I could use.
5. As soon as the pollen dies down, I’m folding the soft top all the way down.

Good luck to those waiting on their vehicles In the many states of the pizza tracker. It’s worth the wait.

Shout out to Woody Anderson Ford in Huntsville, Al who held to their word and sold at MSRP and didn’t even think about ADM. I had no signed paperwork ahead of time.

74E27BE1-0B83-46D8-8453-3CA627F5DF57.jpeg
Congrats. I am glad to hear no worries on the MSRP at Woody Anderson. I ordered my Black Diamond from them in January this year. Hopefully it comes in or gets built by year end. They estimated one year. Lots of my build is on the constraints list. That’s okay though. I can wait to get what I want. See ya around HSV one day in my BD. Fingers crossed it’s my own personal Christmas present possibly

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm another Woody customer - 9 months in and counting...

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Having used the bags there pretty stout I do plan on putting hooks in the shed to hang them from. Just make sure your doors are clean before putting the bags on. A good detail spray will take Care if this is not too dirty.

you’ll get used to pulling the handle and pausing slightly before ya king in the door. Took me a few weeks. You just can’t rush the process.
Grab something like these for the seats. I got the set that has covers for the flaps too.
Ford Bronco First impressions 01C44BC8-1891-4852-8453-281B76ED8A2E
Sponsored

Last edited: