Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love the Cactus Gray 2dr
Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray Bronco24 (2)
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Think hard about what you just said. You are correct in that the wheels are Beadlocks from the Raptor. Does this mean that the wheels have a lug pattern of 6x135? BTW those wheels on the Raptor has a 34+ offset.

The plot thickens.

:)

Those are Raptor wheels and what looks like 315/70R17 so 35's.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel like that will look almost black in the shade and a really nice dark blue in the sun.

Something seems a like CGI'y in these pics though
It's because these aren't actual vehicles - they're just final design mockups. - notice on the AMB one the headlights aren't even there, just a cover that looks like them.

I don't think it falls into any trim, tires match Badlands, but not the bumper or grille, also fake headlights and black windshield...maybe just a dummy??
Yup, see above.

Is the BRONCO in the front grill of the AMB painted white or lit up? It would be soooo cool if it was LED's!
White.

Interesting how the horizontal line on the signature lights on the passenger side is out. I was looking at the image weird. You have to love pre production.

Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray Bronco24 (2)
These aren't even preproduction - it's probably not even a light.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes totally, but even the part in the sun around the windshield is too dark for my preference. And then there is also this picture from another thread the other day that I completely blew off, but now doesn’t seem to be too far off.
Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray u725_fna_shot_039_49892_ext_front_3_4_johnson_valley_v12
What thread has this?

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's because these aren't actual vehicles - they're just final design mockups. - notice on the AMB one the headlights aren't even there, just a cover that looks like them.

Yup, see above.

White.

These aren't even preproduction - it's probably not even a light.
Yup, definitely some wierd stuff going on here. For sure that is not “legal” tint on the front windshield of the blue one. Might not even be glass.?. Must be the R&D location somebody said. Colors might not be accurate either. Cool pics though!

Sponsored

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, shoot. Antimatter Blue would've been my choice but it appears it might as well be black. Guess I'll see what Velocity Blue will look like on a Bronco...

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Antimatter Blue slides to Not likely.

I know some like that Cactus Grey but it looks like bondo/primer to me with the matching roof. Definitely in the nope pile.

Choice is down to:
Fauxrange
Red
Muted red
Grabber blue (or whatever it's called)

KGBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3, 2019 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray 1596171445081

This might help a bit for those wondering about Anti Matter Blue... Might be a bit too dark for me.

BuckeyeBrown

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two more observations from these new pics that are both pluses for my tastes:
  • The Badlands logo on the two Cactus Gray are what many of us assumed were the old version, a steer skull. (I get this is pre-production and may just be a decal). I dig this over the mountains/maybe hidden skull version that I still have a feeling may actually be what they use.
  • The Silver one has a metallic silver grille like I thought we’ve seen on early Cactus Gray sighting post-launch. I’ve been concerned about bug guts showing on a white grill and would probably go silver on a the grill if available (with likely Cactus Gray paint)