First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Antimatter Blue reminds me a LOT of Jay Leno’s Bronco 1968 resto-mod. On his YouTube Garage video on the truck he said he worked with Ford’s heritage division and the blue was a color Ford had used in the past ...

0610AFCB-A784-480D-8CA2-887D72A0CFAB.jpeg
AE40AA1B-347A-4481-A4E6-5D97D6B8E4F2.jpeg

In the video that blues comes across as almost black, like that Antimatter Blue does in the pics.

JK
Jesus. It sounds like sex and looks even better than it sounds. Definitely going to miss that kind of roar my 75 302 had in the new Bronco.

I wonder how much of Craigyferg's Bronco DNA is left in there. They even had to un-cut the rear fender.

BroncoJess11

Base
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm guessing Antimatter is basically the blue version of Magma Red. Most people will think it looks black, but in the sun the colors will really show. My 18' F150 for reference on how different the color looks from different angles. I dig the AMB.
20171129_125409.jpg
20171129_103431.jpg
That’s gorgeous. Would love to see that on the Bronco!

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is encouraging to see that silver grill on the silver bronco. Was worried it was only prototype.

Last edited:

BroncRocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks. Didn’t think these were allowed to be posted. Miss that place

Sponsored

wsammyboy

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford F-150 King Ranch, 2017 Dodge Durango RT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was originally thinking Cyber Orange, but it's not the orange I was hoping for. Dodge has a really nice burnt orange that would look great on the Bronco. I'm leaning towards Area 51, Velocity Blue (if it exists), or Cactus Gray.

I had a 2013 Mustang that was "Gotta Have It Green". now THAT would look great on a Bronco!

IMG_5396.JPG

IMG_5398.JPG

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand some people's hesitation with AMB. However, I actually think what is turning some people off with it is actually making me like it more and more. My first Jeep was "Dark Khaki" and depending on the lighting it could appear anywhere between green to tan to brown. I got loads of compliments on the color. I think Cactus Grey is hitting this note as well with a mixture of green, grey and white. AMB depending on the amount of light can really shine and I think the Bronco's sharp angles will really make it pop. I do not think the Bronco photo here does it any justice.

For reference, there is a photo on Ford's website of AMB on the F-150. See below.

Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray 1596194608774

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand some people's hesitation with AMB. However, I actually think what is turning some people off with it is actually making me like it more and more. My first Jeep was "Dark Khaki" and depending on the lighting it could appear anywhere between green to tan to brown. I got loads of compliments on the color. I think Cactus Grey is hitting this note as well with a mixture of green, grey and white. AMB depending on the amount of light can really shine and I think the Bronco's sharp angles will really make it pop. I do not think the Bronco photo here does it any justice.

For reference, there is a photo on Ford's website of AMB on the F-150. See below.

Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray 1596194608774
That is still a CGI render...I would love the color if it looked like that and I might still go with AMB. I just need to wait for some better real life photos of Bronco or F-150...

This is the only real photo I have seen showing AMB, and I really like it here!
Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray 1596194772479
Sponsored