Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is still a CGI render...I would love the color if it looked like that and I might still go with AMB. I just need to wait for some better real life photos of Bronco or F-150...

This is the only real photo I have seen showing AMB, and I really like it here!
1596194772479.png
Define "CGI" render. I think there was actually a vehicle in both these photos and they were both enhanced.

Both photos have the same statement. " Preproduction computer-generated image shown "
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Define "CGI" render. I think there was actually a vehicle in both these photos and they were both enhanced.
The photo you posted with the camper is all computer generated and rendered, like the colorizers on the Ford Website and don't show many of these colors correctly...
The photo I was showing is of a real vehicle, the image may be "touched up", but its a real vehicle, with real lighting.
I am just thirsty for more, like a lot of people. All these leaks and videos...Ford needs to get in front of this and be more open. But, the new F-150 was unveiled before the Bronco was, and there is still not a build and price for that, or many real photos...

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Read the fine print at the top. This is the exact same thing for the F-150. I believe the vehicles were used and everything around them enhanced just like the sand in the 2 Door Cyber Orange photo we got before the reveal.

I agree in the fact that I want more real life photos but to state the F150 isn't a good representation and to then cite this photo as a real one when the disclaimer for both is the exact same is leaving me scratching my head.

Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray 1596195687946

The photo you posted with the camper is all computer generated and rendered, like the colorizers on the Ford Website and don't show many of these colors correctly...
The photo I was showing is of a real vehicle, the image may be "touched up", but its a real vehicle, with real lighting.
I am just thirsty for more, like a lot of people. All these leaks and videos...Ford needs to get in front of this and be more open. But, the new F-150 was unveiled before the Bronco was, and there is still not a build and price for that, or many real photos...

Kirkj

Outer Banks
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are these Badlands models?

KC8

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd be cautious about basing a decision on this pic. Definitely seems like it could look much brighter from different angles or in different light.
I know that’s what I like about tired of all these blacks and silvers no, and black and grey interior now I would get this with a like brown leather interior, I choose the antimatter blue or the orange but doesn’t come on the base, and I don’t even like blue lol, but I wonder how close does the other blue resembles the 1964 Bronco blue ? I hope doesn’t have all those speckles or flakes in it you never know though might turn out to be beautiful like the Cyber Orange tricks you look at and thinks it Orange but faraway and may like 15 feet away it looks yellow at times that’s nice color they did wish they did more cars like this like maybe a black that turns dark plum purple would nice

Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus top? that's new - I don't want to see it - it is white in my eyes. Don't ruin it for me.
Definitely looks like a white top to me when zooming in - what’s wrong with my eyes!
Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray 1596196383074

Last edited:

RustyBronc

Base
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-250 Heavy Duty 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When you say late availability, when are you talking? Before we order I hope?
Yes you will be able to order it in December. Late availability means that they won't start making the Velocity Blue colored Broncos until later. So you may have to wait an extra 3 to 6 months. It kind of depends on when they have that color slated to start production and also where you are in line.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love the blue-black Antimatter Blue. I think the color changes with the shifting light - it's kind of mystical. From Wiki: "In modern physics, antimatter is defined as matter which is composed of the antiparticles of the corresponding particles of 'ordinary' matter."

See? It's not supposed to be ordinary. It's the opposite of ordinary. It's anti-ordinary.

RustyBronc

Base
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-250 Heavy Duty 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want something in the middle...and I don't want to have to wait for my Bronco. Not sure what late availability means...like have to wait until 2022 to get it?? Who knows, but 4 months until I need to order, so time to decide.
Depending on where you are in line maybe you won't have to wait at all. :)

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depending on where you are in line maybe you won't have to wait at all. :)
I reserved the first night, about 2 hours after launch...so hopefully earlier in line...but who knows. Maybe I will get it for my birthday next June!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes you will be able to order it in December. Late availability means that they won't start making the Velocity Blue colored Broncos until later. So you may have to wait an extra 3 to 6 months. It kind of depends on when they have that color slated to start production and also where you are in line.
I think what you say is true...but its also what dooms companies like Ford. We're talking about a paint product Ford already commonly uses on other vehicles. They are only comfortable moving at the speed of the US Post Office in the 1960s.

US auto makers got complacent 40 years ago & the Japanese ate their lunch. The next big wave of competition comes not from offshore - but from Silicon Valley. And when tech companies know it takes a competitor a year to add a paint color, they just laugh.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the silver one is a big bend and what you are referring to as the silver grille is actually just the standard carbonized gray grille that comes on the big bend.
Sponsored