First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A possible idea I just thought of regarding the unpainted handles/mirror caps on WT - I wonder if it's possible they're bundling painted ones into one of the option packages? Like Lux or something - and maybe doing this across trim lines. i.e. anyone that orders lux on WT or BL gets painted handles/mirror caps? Just an idea.
Wasn't it hinted at some where there were going to be some streamlining/simplifying tweaks across the models/trims for M.Y '22?

I thought I heard it or read it somewhere, but I could be wrong. But, if the Wildtrak isn't a Frankentrak, then it's possibly a sneak peek of things coming.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wasn't it hinted at some where there were going to be some streamlining/simplifying tweaks across the models/trims for M.Y '22?

I thought I heard it or read it somewhere, but I could be wrong. But, if the Wildtrak isn't a Frankentrak, then it's possibly a sneak peek of things coming.
They're doing that on the Bronco Sport. One example I saw is the moonroof will be standalone, Velocity Blue added to color choices and different package choices.

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, I actually love this color! I had an order in for Rapid Red that got pushed to 22, but I gotta say, I actually like HPR better.

Unfortunately, I get the sense from what I’ve read that HPR won’t be available on the base, but if I was getting a higher trim, it would be real close between this and CO for me.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not seeing the front Camera relocated in any meaningful way.

Sponsored

MacMarauder

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I actually really like the spicy red, I was thinking silver but might switch to this.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like someone put too much orange in the Race Red mix code at MAP, and since not bringing any more negative news to the bronco, they played it off like a win.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they should offer stand alone colors for a stand alone vehicle, A few can be retro but use more imagination on the names that relate to the Bronco/horse/Ford history:

Lets have a
Thoroughbred Red
Stallion Black
Legendary Blue (Grabber Blue 2.0)
Hi Ho Silver
Galloping Green (Grabber Green 2.0)
Sunrise Yellow
Branding Iron Orange (Calypso Coral 2.0)

Yeah some of these are laughable but also thought up in about two minutes.
I'm sure there are people that can market better color names as well as have actual colors specific to the Bronco line alone.

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you really think a handful of 2022 prototypes are going through the same assembly line process that is cranking out hundreds of 2021 Broncos per day?
It's really about presentation. It's the whole combination, selling the "new" color on a 2dr just isn't right when tens of thousands of 2 doors have been delayed with some of those losing their ordered color. What was the rush to offer a new color? The whole production cycle for the Bronco is off kilter in relation to "normal" cycle anyways. If Ford re-sets the Bronco MY22 cycle to a typical model year turnover then MY22 will also be less than a 12 month production.

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would probably look good if it wasn't for the blue grab handle glaring at me through the window.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think I've seen a MY'21 delivery where they relocated it to the B-pillar to blend in better. But there are a few that have sized up the interior of the fuel door for relocation.
Yeah, I should've been clearer - I've known about/been on the bandwagon of hiding the keypad somewhere idea, but I figured I'd do it via the dealer after delivery so that I could put it where I want (not stuck on wherever they want) - never thought of just ordering the factory version and relocating it by removing/resticking. As someone mentioned, it's probably cheaper.

Putting it in the gas door in that link looks like it works well, though. Definitely nicer than it tacked on the door.

It wouldn't be overly surprising now that we know they're changing some colors. While changes made are likely to be minimal - limited to streamlining/simplifying packages, but retaining items in those packages - I'm still honestly shocked they're making any changes for '22 with the backlog of orders, and/or that they'd have enough data to justify changes.....but I guess if they have tens of thousands of orders to base decisions off of.......

I guess if anything, while changes remain to be seen, it shows they're listening to customers. I could definitely see something like the garage door opener being bumped down to mid package.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I should've been clearer - I've known about/been on the bandwagon of hiding the keypad somewhere idea, but I figured I'd do it via the dealer after delivery so that I could put it where I want (not stuck on wherever they want) - never thought of just ordering the factory version and relocating it by removing/resticking. As someone mentioned, it's probably cheaper.

Putting it in the gas door in that link looks like it works well, though. Definitely nicer than it tacked on the door.

It wouldn't be overly surprising now that we know they're changing some colors. While changes made are likely to be minimal - limited to streamlining/simplifying packages, but retaining items in those packages - I'm still honestly shocked they're making any changes for '22 with the backlog of orders, and/or that they'd have enough data to justify changes.....but I guess if they have tens of thousands of orders to base decisions off of.......

I guess if anything, while changes remain to be seen, it shows they're listening to customers. I could definitely see something like the garage door opener being bumped down to mid package.
They're not listening unless they decide to bring Rapid Red and AMB back for those that had ordered it in January

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will all Ford dealers have color samples? Doing a search on dealers around me, none have HPR on the lot where I can see this color in person.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

this color is a strange one but in an intriguing way. Only way I can describe it is a mix of race red and rapid red.
Sponsored