First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Screw the hot pepper title.... is this the first 22 we’ve seen? And would that suggest this is a 2.0 MIC?
What I don't understand is if the MY22 order bank isn't open yet, how can their be one built with a color I can't even cigar yet? Hmmmmmmmmmm

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What I don't understand is if the MY22 order bank isn't open yet, how can their be one built with a color I can't even cigar yet? Hmmmmmmmmmm
Yes. Since the company that manufactures the vehicle can't possibly build one before it's able to be ordered.....

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
question on the HotPepperRed ! can this color be had on the Big Bend on the new order bank for MY22 ( order put in 1/20/21 )
I had rapid red picked but not available now
now I want a HPR Big Bend go or no go on color availability ????

Sponsored

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agreed. Saw one parked (Ranger) at my work recently, in the bright sun it was burnt orange. Looked nothing like the pictures just posted on here.
That’s the problem with metallics. I’ll need to see chili pepper in person. Started out with rapid red and changed to race red because it pops more and then they cancelled rapid red anyway. But I’ll need to see chili pepper in the sun before I change again!

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, Rapid Red is less bright and only slightly orange in certain light.
[/QUOTE
man this looks great. I'm really having a hard time deciding between staying with the four-door or going two-door. sigh
every time I see a photo, I’m really glad I went with 2 door. It’s me and two dogs. My third row on my explorer has never been used…!

Reactions: RLW

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Orange-ish Red, not a bad replacement for Rapid Red. If MY22 offers this on the base, I'm likely in... Tossup with Race Red, with CO a solid second choice now that it is offered on the base.

To all of you complaining why Ford built this before MY21 wraps up, you do understand that making a vehicle ready for production is a complex thing, right? :rolleyes:

AMBDBronco

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, I actually love this color! I had an order in for Rapid Red that got pushed to 22, but I gotta say, I actually like HPR better.

Unfortunately, I get the sense from what I’ve read that HPR won’t be available on the base, but if I was getting a higher trim, it would be real close between this and CO for me.
Other Bronco forums have said it will be available on the base.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Well we are all color blind. 2022 Bronco is not made so how come everyone says the HPR is on one? MISREPRESENTATION. BEST PICTURE IS JERRY CANS. CANT TRUST ANYONE IS MAKE AMERICA GREAT? Lets BUILD BRONCO BETTER! Get the paint code right HPR is EA paint code go buy it for a Ranger. RAPID RED was a tricoat more money to paid three coats. Red and two clear coats. HPR is only tint with burt orange tint and one clear coat. FORD HAS DONE IT AGAIN TO THEIR 200,000 LOYAL CUSTOMERS. If the paint turns out shitty just reject the Bronco and the Dealer will sell it fir $30,000 over MSRP!
what?

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I saw a HPR Ranger yesterday, on the shaded side it looked good, in the sun it looked terrible.
Sponsored