Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great to see the aftermarket starting on these as I will be buying a set. Found on FB and post says they are in testing and will be for sale once finalized. I‘m hopeful other quick disco choices will come soon too.

Ford Bronco First Look: Aftermarket Bronco Sway Bar Quick Disconnects A254F221-0979-4739-9C93-177DD3E1029D

Ford Bronco First Look: Aftermarket Bronco Sway Bar Quick Disconnects 2E847D82-A3A1-4FA3-B5C6-7CD2C6AFB9BA
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those confused this is essentially a manual disconnect.

The first picture that shows the sway bar connected to the control arm is the "connected" state. The second picture is hard to see, but looks like the sway bar is connected to the same bracket that holds the brake line. That would be the "disconnected" state, and just holds the sway bar up and out of the way.

Looks great. I was basically forced into the Badlands trim due to the way they priced the Sasquatch package with the manual transmission. But if I opted not to go manual transmission, I would definitely be buying something like this for a Black Diamond.

EDIT:

Picture of a stock Bronco showing how the sway-bar mounts to the control arm. Credit to Dan Edmunds video.

Ford Bronco First Look: Aftermarket Bronco Sway Bar Quick Disconnects swaybardisco.PNG

Last edited:

Mmartini

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any other info on this? Would love to check out the company making this.

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great to see the aftermarket starting on these as I will be buying a set. Found on FB and post says they are in testing and will be for sale once finalized. I‘m hopeful other quick disco choices will come soon too.

A254F221-0979-4739-9C93-177DD3E1029D.jpeg

2E847D82-A3A1-4FA3-B5C6-7CD2C6AFB9BA.jpeg

Thanks for sharing. What is the name of the company you saw on FaceBook?

EDIT: Turns out there's a fellow on this forum that goes by the name of

Oscargrouch323

PM him if you want a pair = $250
Sponsored

Last edited: