Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Overall quite nice, but seeing this I kinda like the little pop of color (orange) on the Badlands black leather. Also, I can’t really tell what the top/bottom dash color, looks dark grey I think. I saw the Navy Pier leather last week live and it was actually very nice.

Sorry for the pic quality but this is the same as on BN, wish they were a little sharper.

Ford Bronco First Look:  All Black Leather Interior On First Edition Bronco A69DE352-A38F-44F2-A9EE-F8CBC451D38E
Ford Bronco First Look:  All Black Leather Interior On First Edition Bronco C2720C3E-A6FE-4BCE-9589-29B04C7C0602
Ford Bronco First Look:  All Black Leather Interior On First Edition Bronco 7084624C-910B-4DD1-92C0-BE482EDFAE06
Ford Bronco First Look:  All Black Leather Interior On First Edition Bronco 35CE5B2D-15E5-4FD4-AF94-5385B1C132B5
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still amazes me at Ford’s leather bottom seat cushion issues and loose material. Have had the same issue in my f150 from day 1. Tried numerous times to get covered under warranty and no luck.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still amazes me at Ford’s leather bottom seat cushion issues and loose material. Have had the same issue in my f150 from day 1. Tried numerous times to get covered under warranty and no luck.
Well, it is a Ford after all not an Aston Martin. You pay for what you get. Lipstick on a pig basically. Glad I got the Badlands at the end of the day and saved some money for accessories.

Last edited:

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Seems like the renders of the black interior looked more interesting. I think the renders had more silver accents throughout

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Seems like the renders of the black interior looked more interesting. I think the renders had more silver accents throughout
The render was much better. I already posted it in the actual First Edition thread.

For some stupid reason they replaced the fantastic looking silver dash face with this new plasti-dipped trash.

Idk how Ford continuously manages to go give us letdown after letdown after letdown from concept to real life.

2021 Bronco First Edition Black Leather 3.jpg

2021 Bronco First Edition Black Leather 4.jpg

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It looks like the sunlight it washing out the upper dash color, but it definitely looks black, if you compare it to how the center console lid looks.
(the not-so-great picture quality isn't helping either)

The silver insert in the render looks better, but I'd imagine if you got an insert for an Outer Banks with Navy Pier, from the Ford OEM parts fisch/catalog, you could replicate it.

I know, you shouldn't have too, but the interior choices they've made never cease to puzzle me

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lear makes the seats. They also make GM and probably other makes.

Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dash looks awful it needs to be the silver dash as in the render.

FORD really does suck at interiors, this is really becoming a vicious cycle.

Customer “we want black interior, Navy Pier sucks”
Ford “ok, here is black interior with silver dash render(...after 3 Months)”
Customer “we love it, Ford is listening”
Ford “here is your black interior(customer must have meant they want every surface in black aka a black interior)”
Customer “FACEPALM!! (Ford sucks at interiors and does not listen)

SILVER DASH!! (it is just not that hard)

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its so.......black.😴 Hope no one falls asleep from boredom while driving it. I would probably take WT camo over this.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They dropped the silver dash for the FE black? They. Dropped. The. Silver. Dash!?

You know what that really means??

OBX roast leather in a complete surprise just inches itself ahead right before the finish line, as FE black trips and falls down....and OBX roast officially declared the best interior!! (roaaar roaaar)
Sponsored