JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They dropped the silver dash for the FE black? They. Dropped. The. Silver. Dash!?

You know what that really means??

OBX roast leather in a complete surprise just inches itself ahead right before the finish line, as FE black trips and falls down....and OBX roast officially declared the best interior!! (roaaar roaaar)

The OBX roast and black is beautiful, but I just can't do the golden dash. Makes me crazy.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They dropped the silver dash for the FE black? They. Dropped. The. Silver. Dash!?

You know what that really means??

OBX roast leather in a complete surprise just inches itself ahead right before the finish line, as FE black trips and falls down....and OBX roast officially declared the best interior!! (roaaar roaaar)
The OBX roast and black is beautiful, but I just can't do the golden dash. Makes me crazy.
its the one negative. Although I personally don’t mind it but know others will disagree. To me, the ideal interior is roast but with a black dash surround. But given that ford apparently will not pair a black dash surround with a silver insert...(cough)...what could ya do?

Ive said it before, but the silver dash with a darker contrasting dash surround is the prerequisite for a good interior on bronco. And is also consistent with the 1G bronco. That is how your eyes want to see it. Many trims, particularly the wildtrak, have it all backwards/inverted. Leaving top interiors as:

1. FE Black (preproduction with silver dash)
2. OBX roast
3. FE/OBX navy pier

the production FE black without the silver dash just fell down to the #3 slot with the others moving up a notch. IMO. Although I could see why navy pier could be preferred by some over roast (better contrasting dash, but worse seats and door inserts). But what is clear is that dropping the silver dash on the FE black no longer puts it in the undisputed #1 spot. The three above could now be considered by many a toss up, as they all have a negative attribute. And it comes down to pairing with the right exterior color. Again, IMO

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The render was much better. I already posted it in the actual First Edition thread.

For some stupid reason they replaced the fantastic looking silver dash face with this new plasti-dipped trash.

Idk how Ford continuously manages to go give us letdown after letdown after letdown from concept to real life.

2021 Bronco First Edition Black Leather 3.jpg

2021 Bronco First Edition Black Leather 4.jpg
What's so hard about giving us what was advertised. The Silver (Molten lava) dash insert should be going in all of the Frst Editions as promised. The FE was advertisied as having the best parts of all the Models. So if the Outerbanks gets the Silver Molten Lava Dash insert so should the FE. Not to mention pic of black interior rendering with silver dash that you promoted. Come on Ford what's up with the False advertising, your supposed to be better than that.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I gotta be honest, I like the Navy Pier more 😂

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seems like a good case to argue for a discount since we're buying something multiple times different than what was advertised 😂

EliasJr

First Edition
First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ford f350 SD, 15 Jeep JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had ordered my Rapid Red with the Navy Pier because I didn't want to wait for the late availability Black at the time and living in Florida I didn't want to be burning myself with black seats all the time. I saw the Navy Pier interior last Saturday on a Bronco at my dealer and at first I honestly thought it was black since the blue is so subtle. I ended up staying with the Navy and that way in the future once my leather seats give out I can have them done with a custom leather of my choice of colors and maybe the dash too.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still amazes me at Ford’s leather bottom seat cushion issues and loose material. Have had the same issue in my f150 from day 1. Tried numerous times to get covered under warranty and no luck.
Interesting. What year F150? What model? I have owned many Ford Trucks with leather and have not had this issue. Currently own a 2017 F350 Lariat Crew and a 2012 F150 Lariat Crew and neither have this issue. Do not believe these pics are of a Finished Bronco ready to be released to a customer.

Sponsored

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why do these seats always look so poorly put together? You'd think they'd be perfect and not that slack.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still amazes me at Ford’s leather bottom seat cushion issues and loose material. Have had the same issue in my f150 from day 1. Tried numerous times to get covered under warranty and no luck.
They are trying to give it that feeling of "plushness". :ROFLMAO:

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Classy but boring. I give it two mehs up.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like the color, but it could use some contrast somewhere.

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Boring! No thanks.