Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks nice enough although a bit boring, so most people should love it.

I can definitely see myself hunting down a black dash to swap into my BL one day. With the BL silver panel of course (assuming they swap).
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Isnā€™t this a second look? They released these in January.

Ford Bronco First Look:  All Black Leather Interior On First Edition Bronco 1618935510275

Ford Bronco First Look:  All Black Leather Interior On First Edition Bronco 1618935526362

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

iwantmydamnarea51

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, it is a Ford after all not an Aston Martin. You pay for what you get. Lipstick on a pig basically. Glad I got the Badlands at the end of the day and saved some money for accessories.
"Lipstick on a pig" has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These were renders that looked much more glorious
Why couldnā€™t these render guys work on the website? That looked very real to me. I think the rockstars are just a cover band. šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This looks like hell. Honestly, if I would have known this was the dash we were getting I would have swapped down to the Badlands.

Fords interior department really needs to step up their game on the BRONCO.

if you are going to show us a render, make it look like the render!

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So drab, nothing to spice it up. plus black shows every spec of dust and dog hair. I understand why some want it, but I'll be very happy with the Roast I believe.

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The render was much better. I already posted it in the actual First Edition thread.

For some stupid reason they replaced the fantastic looking silver dash face with this new plasti-dipped trash.

Idk how Ford continuously manages to go give us letdown after letdown after letdown from concept to real life.

Ford Bronco First Look:  All Black Leather Interior On First Edition Bronco 1618935526362

What am I looking at here? Is this the new FE interior, or is OPs picture the new interior?

I like the top pics OP posted. It looks great. I HATE these two pictures with the plastic "silver" dash face. My escape has trim pieces in that color, and they look like shit 13 years later. Not only are they just scratched to hell, but I don't think it looks good at all.

Lone Wolf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Overall quite nice, but seeing this I kinda like the little pop of color (orange) on the Badlands black leather. Also, I canā€™t really tell what the top/bottom dash color, looks dark grey I think. I saw the Navy Pier leather last week live and it was actually very nice.

Sorry for the pic quality but this is the same as on BN, wish they were a little sha
Overall quite nice, but seeing this I kinda like the little pop of color (orange) on the Badlands black leather. Also, I canā€™t really tell what the top/bottom dash color, looks dark grey I think. I saw the Navy Pier leather last week live and it was actually very nice.

Sorry for the pic quality but this is the same as on BN, wish they were a little sharper.

A69DE352-A38F-44F2-A9EE-F8CBC451D38E.jpeg
C2720C3E-A6FE-4BCE-9589-29B04C7C0602.jpeg
7084624C-910B-4DD1-92C0-BE482EDFAE06.jpeg
35CE5B2D-15E5-4FD4-AF94-5385B1C132B5.jpeg
Thank you for the pics. I ordered an OBX in Carbonized Gray with a Shadow Black modular roof and navy pier leather. I was hoping for a Onyx

Sorry for the pic quality but this is the same as on BN, wish they were a little sharper.

Thank you for the pics. I ordered an OBX in Carbonized Gray with the Shadow Black modular roof. I choose the Navy Pier leather interior. I was hoping for some mix of gray/black interior. Although, the Onyx would probably look nice as well. My dealer said that my order will be a model year 2022 because of the top. My order was placed on 7/13. Conversion date 1/20. Hopefully, more interior choices will be available before my order goes to production.

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It looks nice enough although a bit boring, so most people should love it.

I can definitely see myself hunting down a black dash to swap into my BL one day. With the BL silver panel of course (assuming they swap).
I'm so sick of boring, black or tan interiors.

I personally really like the Blue FE interior... I'm holding out hope that ford will give us a red version at some point. Perhaps in the upcoming Retro edition?

To me... this is what a Bronco interior should look like: šŸ˜Ž

Ford Bronco First Look:  All Black Leather Interior On First Edition Bronco g-body-4-wheel-drive-red-leather-interior-fomoco-5

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I too am nervous about the loose looking leather seats. Many pictures have shown loose wavy seats... so disappointing! I saw someone post you get what you pay for. I agree, I am paying 60k+ for this truck. It should have tight seats like most all new cars out there. In fact, I canā€™t recall seeing a brand new vehicle that had wavy seats. My 14 explorer with 130k miles seats look better than what I am seeing. I hope these are just preproduction pics! May cause me to go to MGV, but I donā€™t like the options with MGV...

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The render was much better. I already posted it in the actual First Edition thread.

For some stupid reason they replaced the fantastic looking silver dash face with this new plasti-dipped trash.

Idk how Ford continuously manages to go give us letdown after letdown after letdown from concept to real life.

Ford Bronco First Look:  All Black Leather Interior On First Edition Bronco g-body-4-wheel-drive-red-leather-interior-fomoco-5

agree, but easy fix. Get it wrapped in color you want. I am.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm so sick of boring, black or tan interiors.

I personally really like the Blue FE interior... I'm holding out hope that ford will give us a red version at some point. Perhaps in the upcoming Retro edition?

To me... this is what a Bronco interior should look like: šŸ˜Ž

g-body-4-wheel-drive-red-leather-interior-fomoco-5.jpg
I love red interiors, this is beautiful

My 14 explorer with 130k miles seats look better
This seems like a recent problem. I have 3 Fords with leather ranging from 04-13 and 100-150k and they're all tight.
Sponsored

Last edited: