Sponsored

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's why if you want to build a "narrow body" - you need to change the wheels to have proper backspace.
Sort of an OEM slab side & Steelies look vs the look of you have big plans to have amazing adventure
Just need proper backspace.
Goal to achieve a "narrow body" that looks even more throwback
Says Suburban nothing to prove.....vs Captain Adventure

1200x800.jpg

passenger_front_34-6-1225x815.jpg
I personally like Captain Adventure. Much cooler looking. If I want to transform back to suburbia, I just put my dad bod in my mundane Lexus Monday thru Friday. Let a guy live a little after 5pm and on the weekends. Sheesh.
Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

bdg149

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.5 VW Atlas, 1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Again, I love Fords modular design style with the Bronco. They gave us tons of options with this thing!

Right now they offer two different flare options, and I'm sure the aftermarket will take off with the No-Flare Closeout. Driving around town and dont care that the tires stick out? Cool, slap on the No-Flares! Going off road and want the protection of a flare? Sure thing, slap on the Squatch Flares! The new Bronco is a grown-up Lego set, open for interpretation by everyone. I love it.

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again, I love Fords modular design style with the Bronco. They gave us tons of options with this thing!

Right now they offer two different flare options, and I'm sure the aftermarket will take off with the No-Flare Closeout. Driving around town and dont care that the tires stick out? Cool, slap on the No-Flares! Going off road and want the protection of a flare? Sure thing, slap on the Squatch Flares! The new Bronco is a grown-up Lego set, open for interpretation by everyone. I love it.
It will be cool to see all the different flare options at SEMA 2021.
I am sure there will be some pretty wild steel ones.
I dont think the mount points can be load bearing, so probably no steps or shovel / water can mounts

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm gonna have to be parking mine outside so it shouldn't take long for my fender flares to disappear into the nite, if they do hopefully they will be running away with a load of buckshot in there rear end ?

Sponsored

ThatOne911Dude

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm gonna have to be parking mine outside so it shouldn't take long for my fender flares to disappear into the nite, if they do hopefully they will be running away with a load of buckshot in there rear end ?
I just came here to say this. As easy as it is to remove, I wonder how long until they start disappearing. Either from Bronco owners who destroyed theirs, or someone who thinks there’ll be a Craigslist market for them.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, no clue how I missed these or why they were never shared any where until now.
I desperately need someone to make a set of flares like this for the new Bronco now.
C917CA26-2C19-4BE0-B7B3-BCA0545C27B1.jpeg
Gloss Black for the WildTrak. Ohhhhh yeah....

RustChole

Big Bend
First Name
TheKeeper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler JK
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone remove the flare and replace with the delete kit? Curious if paint job on side of truck took a beating because of it.
Sponsored