First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has been my color of choice since the colors were leaked but man that trim and top just kill me. I wanted to love this so much and I just don’t. Think I’m going to have to go Shadow or Oxford. Super bummed with the trim.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now that I can see how it reflects... I think I’m decided. AMB with the hard top. Not sure on the roof rack, especially since I want a 2.7.
I've decided to order the roof rack separately. Will cost more but the b&p won't relent so, only option i have if I want any combination of 4 door + 2.7, or sas

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spotted outside, at dusk from the looks of it, but still looks like garbage...
The gray maybe doesn't look bad on some paint colors, looks good with Area51, but the gray next to the black B-pillar... ?
1603908689628.png
I still can't figure out why they're making the molded plastic top grey?? It should be black. How hard is it too make black plastic??

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Within the first 38 seconds of release, I knew that I wanted Antimatter Blue on the Base Bronco...
But with the Grey* Top curveball, I am now leaning towards Iconic Silver or Carbonized Gray*.

Which color do you think goes best with the grey top?

* When I like a GRAY color I use the "A"... when I don't like a GREY color, I use the "E".

i'm thinking the grey top and fenders will look the best on matte colors. the metallic colors, not so much.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks bad...I will never understand the Gray top, and I am really hoping a Black Painted hardtop can be ordered in Dec/Jan.
Ford Bronco First look at Antimatter Blue Bronco in the sun! tim-and-eric-mind-blown
Exactly my issue too. I don't really care that the top is gray. I think that looks fine, especially with certain colors. But the fact that every single picture we've seen shows that the top doesn't match the other trim pieces it actually touches looks atrocious. Looks like the cars you see driving around that have had body work done but haven't actually been repainted yet.

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, this helps me finalize my color choice. Thank you

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man those flares are wide on the sasquatch package. Every time they get me.
I agree 100%, I want to see a Sasquatch pkg with the regular flares.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
JUST

WANTED

TO

WITH

MY

WHITE TOP FRIENDS
in order (white top only , white top with fenders , white top with fenders and door handle , white top with fenders door and grill)
446uw567je57je5.png

hsd56rje57j.png

rtjd57kjde657k.png
ths46uhw46jh.png
Looks great. And I think I just figured out the ideal combo of top/flares/grille/bumper.

At the beginning, I really wanted
To see a white top. But I thought if you do white top, you need white flares, or body color match flares. Then if you go white flares on a Sasquatch, for instance, they clash with the black bumpers. But white bumpers just look stupid.

I think the ideal combo for a “heritage edition” is white top, flares and grill.
But do the steel modular bumpers in.....wait for it.......

carbonized gray.

Thoughts?

Would love to see that on Race Red, Velocity Blue, Area 51, Cyber....

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't mind the gray, but agree that black would be even better. But at this point, I don't care if the top is baby shit green and covered in murder hornets. I just want my Bronco, dammit.

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They had this same effect on the Raptors. I ended up painting all my grey BLACK to match the door handles, decals and heat extraction vents.

I assume it's a cost thing...

Sponsored

bdg149

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.5 VW Atlas, 1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still all in on AMB. Will likely now wait until 2022+ so I can get the White Top. That combination pops way more than the Gray MIC Top. White will look amazing with AMB.

Patience....Patience...

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did anyone else notice THIS amateur hour NONSENSE?

Ford Bronco First look at Antimatter Blue Bronco in the sun! Antimatter Blue Bronco 1

What the HELL was FORD thinking with their color choice on that huge fuckin' dot on the spare tire? Is that Grabber Blue? Area 51? Reef Aqua? That's not a BLACK DIAMOND, so it's not color-matched to the trim level. Whoever made this decision should be SHIT-CANNED immediately! This is beyond laughable. WHY FORD WHY???

That's it. I've had it with this bush league BULLSHIT. I'm canceling and buying a JEEP with a BLACK TOP (and dark gray flares that aren't an exact match either.)

Ford Bronco First look at Antimatter Blue Bronco in the sun! 52656815e352233067f9e30d13bf75d3

/s ?

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great. And I think I just figured out the ideal combo of top/flares/grille/bumper.

At the beginning, I really wanted
To see a white top. But I thought if you do white top, you need white flares, or body color match flares. Then if you go white flares on a Sasquatch, for instance, they clash with the black bumpers. But white bumpers just look stupid.

I think the ideal combo for a “heritage edition” is white top, flares and grill.
But do the steel modular bumpers in.....wait for it.......

carbonized gray.

Thoughts?

Would love to see that on Race Red, Velocity Blue, Area 51, Cyber....
Get the steel bumpers and have them chromed and throw on a set of these
Ford Bronco First look at Antimatter Blue Bronco in the sun! s-l1600

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did anyone else notice THIS amateur hour NONSENSE?

What the HELL was FORD thinking with their color choice on that huge fuckin' dot on the spare tire? Is that Grabber Blue? Area 51? Reef Aqua? That's not a BLACK DIAMOND, so it's not color-matched to the trim level. Whoever made this decision should be SHIT-CANNED immediately! This is beyond laughable. WHY FORD WHY???

That's it. I've had it with this bush league BULLSHIT. I'm canceling and buying a JEEP with a BLACK TOP (and dark gray flares that aren't an exact match either.)

/s ?
LOL. And to think they had the audacity to put a smaller red dot on the spare tire too?? did they think we wouldn't notice?! I'm offended
Sponsored