Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

..For those who might get the top painted black..who ever does the painting,should also paint that piece on the B post black to match the roof...
If you live in a sunny area (CO) or anywhere in the southern tier of the US., black will heat soak the interior. That is why Ford painted early Bronco tops white for reflectivity.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same dilemma for the wildtrak. Has me considering the badlands again because the grill matches the grey top wl, especially with a51
Also has better interior

Argh
I had actually looked at the same thing. But I’d end up spending more for stuff I don’t need

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco First look at Antimatter Blue Bronco in the sun! 1603925275128

Guess I'm in the minority, at least after 7 pages of this thread.

I'm ordering, 2DR Base Squatch AMB (y)(y)

SharpGT500

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 74, 78, 80, 84 II XLS. Current: 1974
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Area 51 actually looks really good with the grey top. Those who saw it in person on the Overland concept said it was barely noticeable and didn't clash. I'm probably just gonna get AMB with the MIC. If it looks terrible, I'll figure out a way to paint it black.
I saw it in person and it looks Terrible. It looks worse in person than it does in the pictures. It has a cheap silvery shine when the sun hits it just right. I was ok with the MIC gray top until I seen it in person.

Ford Bronco First look at Antimatter Blue Bronco in the sun! Ugly Gray Top 1

Ford Bronco First look at Antimatter Blue Bronco in the sun! Ugly Gray Grill 1

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/mic-top-color-ford-are-you-listening.7539/#post-276281

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not even this?
Yes it looks good if area51 was youre choice from the beginning I'm sure it will satisfy those interested in that color .. however I do not want area51 .. I want a Blacked Out Bronco .. and willing to wait ...

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I can't figure when this or any other car I've had was indoors under florescent lighting the purple thing hasn't swayed me.

100% AMB on my Badlands.

Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess I’m also a minority here but I love everything about this color and the MIC top. Looks great to me. MIC will be tough af in the woods too.
The whole truck is really growing on me even more now that we’re seeing more real life pics.
There’s a chance the “ugly non-matching trim” on the door is just a vinyl wrap and can be removed to reveal the paint color. Lots of guys did that with their RAM’s to get that color matched looked.
I’m excited to apparently be one of the very few people with a base 2 door in AMB and MIC top based on everyone’s negative comments :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Noooo idea what Ford was thinking with the grey MIC top. Whoever took a step back and said "yep, this looks good" should probably be sacked. And I really wanted to love AB but they should just replace it with "Blue Jeans". That's a much better Bronco color name anyways!

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First look at Antimatter Blue Bronco in the sun (and more from the factory). Looks pretty good

Whats with the rear bumper?? It looks smaller on one side then the other? Looks weird. Might just be the shot angle?

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Whats with the rear bumper?? It looks smaller on one side then the other? Looks weird. Might just be the shot angle?
The spot for the plate makes it look like that

Deleted member 13702

I guess I’m also a minority here but I love everything about this color and the MIC top. Looks great to me. MIC will be tough af in the woods too.
The whole truck is really growing on me even more now that we’re seeing more real life pics.
There’s a chance the “ugly non-matching trim” on the door is just a vinyl wrap and can be removed to reveal the paint color. Lots of guys did that with their RAM’s to get that color matched looked.
I’m excited to apparently be one of the very few people with a base 2 door in AB and MIC top based on everyone’s negative comments :ROFLMAO:
Guess I'm in the minority too. I thought I would hate the grey top and grill but honestly it hasn't bothered me. I figure in a few years if I want something different (white or color matched I can order it). For now though AB is as pretty as I hoped!
Sponsored