James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Spotted outside, at dusk from the looks of it, but still looks like garbage...
The gray maybe doesn't look bad on some paint colors, looks good with Area51, but the gray next to the black B-pillar... ?
1603908689628.png
I have a feeling that Ford will sort out the B-Pillar (make it match the MIC roof). It’s good we’re helping them see it. They may need to have different colored B-Pillars depending upon whether there is a soft top or a MIC top:. Seems the 2-Door needs a unique part number that only considers the MIC roof:

hint hint, Ford
Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This looks bad...I will never understand the Gray top, and I am really hoping a Black Painted hardtop can be ordered in Dec/Jan.
1603907580091.png
I've pretty much taken a wait & see attitude on a lot of the issues identified here: 1st edition interior, the roof color, no manual w/2.7 etc.
But this grey top ruins just about everything else Ford has done design wise with the Bronco. Makes it look cheap: primer grey is what I see, And it might look good on a few colors, but like the 1st Edition interior, only a few.
Had my eye from the very beginning on Cyber Orange and nothing could change that: until the interior came along. But wait there's more: We have Lightning Blue: well OK that's good: interior will go OK so no problem and will match my Raptor in color: Matchy Matchy....
But there's even more! We're gonna take away your beautiful blck modular top (unless you wait even longer!!!) and give you this primer grey top to stick on your 60k 1st Edition !!!!
If I believed in conspiracy theories (and I've been known to believe in a few) I'd think this was Ford's way to get rid of some of those reservations.....
Or they are the most inept company in the world on new products
Or both?
And Covid plays some part, but if the other automakers don't have these issues then why Ford????

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First look at Antimatter Blue Bronco in the sun (and more from the factory). Looks pretty good

Antimatter Blue Bronco 1.jpg
Antimatter Blue Bronco 2.jpg
Antimatter Blue Bronco 3.jpg
Is that a Sasquatch, how come some rims have the silver rim, and the others are al black

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
...Not a fan of white, especially on the roof...hard to keep clean, and maybe yellows..If I do get a Bronco,I will have the top painted black with the B post,and get some Hushmat sound deadening material..which doubles as an heat insulator..,maybe 40% decrease in inside heat..and still be less then the option top...
Yep I'm betting $500 of black Rhino-liner truck bed coating fixes that grey top for at least a decade of wear and tear....not worried about it. I just want my Bronco

Sponsored

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love this color in the sun, hoping to see an F150 in AMB soon so I can make my decision. Trying to decide between AMB, A51, Carbonized Grey and White...

The grey MIC top and fenders are yuck. Why Ford, why? If these are the only option for hard top, I'm just sticking with the soft top and will get a proper painted top once available. And will probably do aftermarket fenders ASAP. I don't want to wait, but I'm getting more and more tempted to wait for 2022 or even 2023 model year if it means getting the options I want.

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love this color in the sun, hoping to see an F150 in AMB soon so I can make my decision. Trying to decide between AMB, A51, Carbonized Grey and White...

The grey MIC top and fenders are yuck. Why Ford, why? If these are the only option for hard top, I'm just sticking with the soft top and will get a proper painted top once available. And will probably do aftermarket fenders ASAP. I don't want to wait, but I'm getting more and more tempted to wait for 2022 or even 2023 model year if it means getting the options I want.
I hope Levine or someone addresses this. Lots of complaints.

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The grey MIC top and fenders are yuck.
Just to be clear, the fender flares are black. The fact that they look so similar to the MIC top under those overly harsh factory lights leads me to believe that the top will be plenty dark in person. The top itself looks fine to me in the outdoor pic. I'm not the least bit concerned about it, personally. But I absolutely get the frustration from the majority of y'all.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The color of the top looks like crap ..geez c'mon Ford

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also, Antimatter, schmantimatter. Gimme da Velocity Blue. The only one we haven't seen in a ground-truthed pic on a completed Bronco yet. VB on a BD with the optional black wheels is my current-as-of-whatever-time-it-is-right-now build. I think. Probably.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is that a Sasquatch, how come some rims have the silver rim, and the others are al black
Sasquatch package gets that rim and the lighter beauty ring. The Wildtrak (and FE?) get the same rims but with a black ring

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to be clear, the fender flares are black. The fact that they look so similar to the MIC top under those overly harsh factory lights leads me to believe that the top will be plenty dark in person. The top itself looks fine to me in the outdoor pic. I'm not the least bit concerned about it, personally. But I absolutely get the frustration from the majority of y'all.
The bronco overland I saw in Seattle had grey fender flares that matched the hard top pretty nicely.

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The bronco overland I saw in Seattle had grey fender flares that matched the hard top pretty nicely.
I stand corrected! Coulda sworn they were black like the door handles. Either way, that should be encouraging for at least a few folks. Thanks for the clarification.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stand corrected! Coulda sworn they were black like the door handles. Either way, that should be encouraging for at least a few folks. Thanks for the clarification.
Here is a view of it. All the plastics are a similar gray, but not a perfect match for sure.
Ford Bronco First look at Antimatter Blue Bronco in the sun! A8736AD2-79B7-4711-9D96-88C83CC4D383

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that I can see how it reflects... I think I’m decided. AMB with the hard top. Not sure on the roof rack, especially since I want a 2.7.

First look at Antimatter Blue Bronco in the sun (and more from the factory). Looks pretty good

Antimatter Blue Bronco 1.jpg
Antimatter Blue Bronco 2.jpg
Antimatter Blue Bronco 3.jpg
Sponsored