Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh, man… I didn't even notice that! MIKE LEVINE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS.

Ford Bronco First look at Antimatter Blue Bronco in the sun! d21a645c-f797-4b6c-b9b9-98020aa8b3a9_screenshot
Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Get the steel bumpers and have them chromed and throw on a set of these
Ford Bronco First look at Antimatter Blue Bronco in the sun! d21a645c-f797-4b6c-b9b9-98020aa8b3a9_screenshot
I personally just dont think chrome bumpers and wheels, or chrome in general, would look right on the new Bronco.

Same reason I dont think some of the early vintage Bronco colors would look right on the modern Bronco.

Just doesnt work. In my opinion.

Bfaust32

Wildtrak
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quick question, and sorry if this has been answered/explained previously. The grey top obviously does not match the rest of the car (fenders, bumpers, window panel, etc). IF we did want to wait for the 2022 models that we could order the painted black top, would we need to cancel our reservation and lose out on no mark ups on the cost?

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This looks bad...I will never understand the Gray top, and I am really hoping a Black Painted hardtop can be ordered in Dec/Jan.
Gray goes with EVRYTHANG! Um, no it does not. I'm sure all those parts can be painted for less than $1895. I am definitely not going to buy a second hard top. Def. the softop on a 2-door Base AMB.

Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same, I'm leaning on not placing my order because of the top.
I was thinking the same but now I'm leaning towards getting it wrapped and not waiting an extra year. Decisions, decisions

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I personally LOVE the faded black tops in these pictures. It gives us MY21 folks a way of identifying each other on the road since MY22 and beyond will be black or white? before we know it there will be a MY21 special wave for each other

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I personally LOVE the faded black tops in these pictures. It gives us MY21 folks a way of identifying each other on the road since MY22 and beyond will be black or white? before we know it there will be a MY21 special wave for each other
I'm also growing to enjoy all the harshly-lit, badly-composed factory floor photos. Every time a new one hits the forum, there are multiple people waving their white "CANCEL" flag, and that could potentially move the rest of us ahead in line.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All,

The Red dot on your tire side wall indicates: it's a way of indicating where the centrifugal force tending to pull the rotating tire away from the wheel is greatest.

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Camaro SS m6, GX470, E39 & E24 BMW, 2005 Range
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They are rushing out an incomplete product. The MIC top looks terrible on most colors and this misalignment is just terrible.
you are not supposed to see these pictures. These pictures are leaked. These models are for testing only. Ford hasn't released anything yet. stop complaining.

Sponsored

COBRA67

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 mustang Fastback, 65 AC Cobra, 17 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was thinking the same but now I'm leaning towards getting it wrapped and not waiting an extra year. Decisions, decisions
Didn't think about that.. might ask my dealer to do it.

goog67

Base
First Name
todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 f250 4x4 hiboy 2009 Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Base
this can be the OMG my terrible top doesn't match anything wave...

sifotography180200073.jpg

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
people should be happy the top matches the fenders.

just wait when they come out with the black top option in an entirely different material and keep the grey fenders without addressing it. pretty sure it will look worse than the grey/grey option they rolled out

Deleted member 13702

I thought this thread was to talk about how the AB paint looked in the sun. But I would wager most of the posts are about the MIC top. I'm not knocking any of you, and personally I hope you all keep cancelling your reservations so mine moves up the list?.

But have any of you thought about just getting the soft top, and buying the hardtop next year as an accessory?

Seems like you all are getting all sorts of mad because you can't get everything as you like it from day one. For me, I figured that there was bound to be design elements that probably didn't live up to all of the hype, as there is in every car, just at this point none have been show stoppers for me.

Maybe try not to feed off all the negatives, and look at the positives, if you still can't stomach it there's always next year, and I personally thank you for moving me up on the reservation list, and one day closer to my Bronco than I was before. ?

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought this thread was to talk about how the AB paint looked in the sun. But I would wager most of the posts are about the MIC top. I'm not knocking any of you, and personally I hope you all keep cancelling your reservations so mine moves up the list?.

But have any of you thought about just getting the soft top, and buying the hardtop next year as an accessory?

Seems like you all are getting all sorts of mad because you can't get everything as you like it from day one. For me, I figured that there was bound to be design elements that probably didn't live up to all of the hype, as there is in every car, just at this point none have been show stoppers for me.

Maybe try not to feed off all the negatives, and look at the positives, if you still can't stomach it there's always next year, and I personally thank you for moving me up on the reservation list, and one day closer to my Bronco than I was before. ?
I reserved an Outer Banks and will be getting it in Antimatter Blue.
I am glad that it will have body color fender flares, handles, etc. as that will help to offset the mismatch in the grey colors. (Though I am guessing these are all pre-production vehicles and we are not seeing a finished product.)
I seriously want the black hard top.....but I will settle for the grey MIC. I am not going with a soft top and drive it around in Michigan winters.
I am at the very top of my budget with my selection as is....so I am a bit disappointed that I won't be able to get exactly what I want at time of order. (Unless my reservation is far enough down the list for the late availability black painted top.)
Sponsored