Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be there Saturday. Will they let people sit in it?
It looks like the overlander is roped off, but can't tell if in the background if the 2 door is roped off or not. Looks like you might be able to get right up close to the 2 door.
Sponsored

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It looks like the overlander is roped off, but can't tell if in the background if the 2 door is roped off or not. Looks like you might be able to get right up close to the 2 door.
Cool, thank you!

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, that was my reaction when I learned it was BL Overlander. Not super excited about a 7hour round trip road trip just see that. (Also, did the interior girls get demoted and put in charge of Auto Show display and lighting?? Who the hell showcases a vehicle using that awful lighting where it washes out the vehicle, wtf?)

My hoping is, now that TX is about to be full on open, the TBD of the Dallas auto show gets determined and soon.
Personally, I am still going as I have never seen one in person (and I have babysitters already lined up). But the round trip, basically up 35w the whole way, is gonna stink and I was hoping for a more "interactive" display.

Come on Dallas Auto show!!!!

Bmtz3845

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima (beater)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those wheels tho!

Sponsored

Wickspick

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's stock badlands, sasquatch fenders and a different wheel offset than stock to fit the 35's. That's what I remember being said about that particular set up.
If you tried to build a Sasquatch BL, V6 doesn’t allow roof rack on that model. So if Ford is showing this as a possible build (according to configurator) it must have 4cylinder, this no squatch. Correct?!?

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just the two. Cant get in them they are roped off with doors open. There is a Mach E here to get into and the new Grand Cherokee. Chevrolet and Honda are not here that I saw. GMC is.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just the two. Cant get in them they are roped off with doors open. There is a Mach E here to get into and the new Grand Cherokee. Chevrolet and Honda are not here that I saw. GMC is.
That bites. Was hoping for more videos/photos related to my obsession with people accessing the 2-door back seat. :)

fyi, also your .mov files will not play on all machines. Leastways not my work laptop where I don't have VLC. Maybe try a less restrictive video file format.

Status
Not open for further replies.