First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 2017 ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Idk but the very top looks like a zip lock black bag. But on ford website the tops look a lot cleaner.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Idk but the very top looks like a zip lock black bag. But on ford website the tops look a lot cleaner.
Sad, but these are real life photos and the Ford site is optimized and CG'd

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sadly, I don't know how Ford found a way to make a soft top look uglier than Jeep's. Personally never been a fan of soft tops just for the looks, but this thing looks hideous. Too top heavy, like they forgot to remove some of the camo up there.

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those of you complaining about the Bronco powertrain... look at how much work this charger has to do and how long it took to catch up!!! *ducks* (Complete and utter /s please don’t take this seriously)

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good grief! That is a non-starter.

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have owned two Jeep JKs in the last 5 years. One with a soft top and one with a hard top. I removed the hard top on my one and never put it back on. Not to mention, they are heavy. I had to have help to remove it. I even sold the hard top and installed an aftermarket soft top to trade it in with. Because I don't have a garage, storing a hard top when I want to remove it is impossible. My soft top was way easier. Turns into a bikini top when you put down the windows, folds down and easily fold up. It may look uglier, but it is more convenient if you don't plan on keeping the top on all the time.

I am not sold on either the hard or soft top for my Bronco yet. It is definitely going to depend on the weight and accessibility.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can get hard top with four door option right?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The two door not available with a soft top option? Whats up with that? Hope Bestop comes up with, an after market solution... : )
You know someone will. Too much money to leave on the table if they don't.

You can get hard top with four door option right?
Yes, for more money of course.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really need to see more photos of the soft top. I really want the hard top but my list of options I want keeps adding up haha.

The thing I am most worried about with a soft top is durability. Any former jeep owners that had soft tops car to chime in on how they held up to weather?

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really need to see more photos of the soft top. I really want the hard top but my list of options I want keeps adding up haha.

The thing I am most worried about with a soft top is durability. Any former jeep owners that had soft tops car to chime in on how they held up to weather?
I live in Phoenix.. so we don't get much weather other than kinda hot and really hot. But I had zero problems with my soft top. It held up in rain just fine. Not sure about snow.

I will say this.... as we are most likely sure aftermarket products will be available... it is really easy to add/switch to an aftermarket (like Bestop) soft top down the road. It is not going to be cheap or easy to add a hard top down the road.
Sponsored