Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First look at Trail Armor by Lund on 2021 Bronco - Aeroskin Hood Protector, Front Corners and Rear Corners. Photos by Robert Q.

You can find descriptions and pricing for these in the Accessories Catalog.

Aeroskin Hood Protector - $89
Front Corners - $169
Rear Corners - $169

2021 Bronco Trail Armor Hood Protector Aeroskin II & Front Corners by Lund 4.jpg

2021 Bronco Trail Armor Hood Protector Aeroskin II & Front Corners by Lund 2.jpg
2021 Bronco Trail Armor Hood Protector Aeroskin II & Front Corners by Lund 1.jpg
2021 Bronco Trail Armor Hood Protector Aeroskin II & Front Corners by Lund 3.jpg
2021 Bronco Trail Armor Rear Corners by Lund 1.jpg
2021 Bronco Trail Armor Rear Corners by Lund 2.jpg
I like it ..... but i wish they were magnetic, so i could install and remove based on my use ... i would also like to see a magnetic piece that could protect the lower side of the doors
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No interest in the trail armor, but was curious about the hood protector. There are two versions, one "smoke" and one black textured. Hard to tell if I like it with those other hideous pieces.

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is this something that is meant to be a temporary install prior to a weekend trail trip then removed? If so, I could see using something like this.

If this is meant to be a permanent or semi-permanent install that stays on your daily driver during the week...no thank you. Hideous, as others have stated.
Installing and removing would get some paint scuffs for sure

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how long until pool noodle tow hook options are commodity constrained?

Sponsored

Ricks73eb

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are these supposed to be like the trail armor they have for early broncos? Aren't they plastic? Wtf? Why?? How is that considered armor? And for 180 bucks? I got some for my 73 and they were 1/8 steel for that price! Pound sand lund.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ummmm, no.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do however like the look of a badge-less Bronco though

Sponsored

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry but I like it. I think it looks good.

To each their own I guess
Woah, woah, woah... just wait one second. I'm always kind on here and I totally get the "to each their own" mentality, which is a good thing for a vehicle that will have seemingly endless aftermarket options... but this is OBJECTIVELY terrible. It looks awful - doesn't even seem to fit right (although it does). Ford did a beautiful job with the design (that is the Bronco's greatest strength if you poll the masses and every car journalist/youtuber) and this is covering some of the most important angles with plastic pieces. I will continue to say "to each their own" to myself when I see mods that I think are hideous, but I just can't let this one go :)

No hate to you, good sir, but I do think if you like this you have very... interesting... tastes.

T2Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17BMW330i, 70Porsche911, 22BroncoBadlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First look at Trail Armor by Lund on 2021 Bronco - Aeroskin Hood Protector, Front Corners and Rear Corners. Photos by Robert Q.

You can find descriptions and pricing for these in the Accessories Catalog.

Aeroskin Hood Protector - $89
Front Corners - $169
Rear Corners - $169

Ford Bronco First look at Trail Armor by Lund on 2021 Bronco - Aeroskin Hood Protector, Front Corners and Rear Corners R

Ford Bronco First look at Trail Armor by Lund on 2021 Bronco - Aeroskin Hood Protector, Front Corners and Rear Corners R
I saw this rig up at Silver Lake dunes in MI last weekend as well. Nice looking BL…. In person, I likes The hood protector but wasn’t a fan of the corners. They looked cheap and tacked on…. Just my humble opinion.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here for the hood protector, probably the flat version. I think it will look pretty good with Oxford White on a base mansquatch!