2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do all the winch guys who wanted a sunken winch & kept saying they were waiting for aftermarket, realize yet that its not happening unless the bumper protrudes further out than the Ford bumpers and will pretty much be just like the jeep’s winch bumper?
Sponsored

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do all the winch guys who wanted a sunken winch & kept saying they were waiting for aftermarket, realize yet that its not happening unless the bumper protrudes further out than the Ford bumpers and will pretty much be just like the jeep’s winch bumper?
kind of why I have been thinking of not running a winch.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've made it 118yrs without front cameras I dont know why everybody needs em now. You got a giant ass windshield to look out of.
Iron sights have been around and working fine for even longer, but I sure as sh*t still run an optic.

Cheat to win!

;)

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We've made it 118yrs without front cameras I dont know why everybody needs em now. You got a giant ass windshield to look out of.
I can't speak for other people's use cases, but I have been looking at some of these features so long they sound amazing. I have to bring myself back to reality and remind myself that even a completely base bronco can handle the majority of what I'll ever throw at it, and while cool, some of these features are completely unnecessary for me.

There's a reason they're shooting promo footage in Moab and not in Ocala National Forest or GA, which is the furthest I'll get most of the time I take trips.

Sponsored

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I kinda like it. Not that it really matters, but I think the Warn truck bumpers are the "Ascent" rather than Ascend line and if you zoom in on this picture, it has an "Elite" nameplate. I'm guessing all of the fussing about sensors, camera, etc. are still being worked out.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ACC only right?
No, the radar is on ALL Broncos for the emergency braking. The radar is the primary sensor for the emergency braking, not the camera.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iron sights have been around and working fine for even longer, but I sure as sh*t still run an optic.

Cheat to win!

;)
I just shoot M14s. Best iron sights ever made . 😁

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s not a bad design, but I’d rather have a stubby bumper.

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Best looking bull bar I've seen yet! I don't care at all about a front facing camera. I generally look forward when I drive.

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think it is so funny in the beginning we all wanted a ass kicking off road monster now most everyone is worried if the bumper will block the camera and can the bumper sensors still be used.
Ford Bronco First Look at WARN Ascend Front Bumper With Brush Guard / Bull Bar For 2021 Bronco facepalmdata

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think it is so funny in the beginning we all wanted a ass kicking off road monster now most everyone is worried if the bumper will block the camera and can the bumper sensors still be used.
facepalmdata.gif
It's okay to embrace technology, like the smartphone or computer you use to read and respond on this forum, or the chips required to run the engine controllers on the Bronco.

Don't like technology, you could wait for the printed edition of the B6G Forum Chronicles to arrive via USPS or purchase a Gen 1 Bronco and avoid anything more sophisticated than a bourdon tube.

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I sat in the Bronco yesterday and I have to say, the view from the driver seat is a bit different. maybe jeeps are similar, I don't know, but the hood of the bronco is big, square, and level and so seeing what is front of you is a challenge.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sat in the Bronco yesterday and I have to say, the view from the driver seat is a bit different. maybe jeeps are similar, I don't know, but the hood of the bronco is big, square, and level and so seeing what is front of you is a challenge.
Every truck since 1963 has been the same way. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored