Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've made it 118yrs without front cameras I dont know why everybody needs em now. You got a giant ass windshield to look out of.
It is obviously very helpful on some steeper trail ascents or other limited view scenarios, but everyday use, yeah, you can get by without it.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Every truck since 1963 has been the same way. 🤷‍♂️
My XJ wasn't. There was something about how the hood was flat all the way to the front corners that just seemed to block more... I mean I only sat in the seat for a couple, trying to be considerate for others in line.

I'm most likely going to onother event this week, I'll take a pic.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My XJ wasn't. There was something about how the hood was flat all the way to the front corners that just seemed to block more... I mean I only sat in the seat for a couple, trying to be considerate for others in line.

I'm most likely going to onother event this week, I'll take a pic.
I have a ride along at Super Cel Saturday. I'll see it.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

kind of why I have been thinking of not running a winch.
the amount is sticks out is driven by the space behind the bumper ... the picts don't look back to me.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like we are heading in the right direction. Still to be confirmed, does it block the Intercooler, ACC and camera?
Agree. I like the look of this better than any of the others I've seen so far, but I'm not interested in sacrificing tech options I'm already paying for to get it.

Sponsored

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is obviously very helpful on some steeper trail ascents or other limited view scenarios, but everyday use, yeah, you can get by without it.
The funny thing is that my truck was the first vehicle I owned that had a front facing(and 360) camera. I use it much more than I thought I would, especially in parking and passing double parked vehicle situations. I could care less if the front camera is partially obstructed by a winch or bull-bar... having the capability to see something down low is fine with me.

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it, but would I trade the parking sensors, front camera and adaptive cruise for it? Not sure.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I need this ASAP. Any idea of a release date?

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The version without the bull bar went in stock today at Stage 3: https://www.stage3motorsports.com/107870-Bronco-Warn-Elite-Front-Bumper.html

A rep told me that he suspects the bull bar version will follow soon. I'll probably hold off for a few months until I see reviews and other aftermarket options, but there's a good chance I'll end up with one of these myself!
It is interesting. They include a mount for the control relocation kit so that the winch doesn't block the front camera. The articles written about the bumper claim no impact to approach angle or even that it improves approach angle, but I am skeptical and want to see side-shot photo to prove it.

Sponsored

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is interesting. They include a mount for the control relocation kit so that the winch doesn't block the front camera. The articles written about the bumper claim no impact to approach angle or even that it improves approach angle, but I am skeptical and want to see side-shot photo to prove it.
Same. I'm holding off on any bumpers until we get more info. But it does seem like this one is promising. I don't have a front cam with my base, but the control relocation + lower winch position might just do the trick for those that do.

What I'm really curious about is whether an intercooler relocation is possible and if would allow for an actual hidden winch. Because that might be worth the extra trouble for me.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here's a first Look at WARN Ascend Front Bumper For 2021 Bronco. Thanks to Ryan H.

Also lightbar attached.

WARN Ascend Front Bumper 2021 Ford Bronco 1.jpeg

WARN Ascend Front Bumper 2021 Ford Bronco 2.jpeg

WARN Ascend Front Bumper 2021 Ford Bronco 3.jpeg
Looking for a Bull Bar for the OEM steel bumper around this size. Anyone see one out there yet?
Sponsored