First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 TRD Pro Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Please tell me that’s a dang Carbonized Grey Wildtrak on that damn trailer. Looks like I might get to finally see my freaking build minus the side graphics and bull bar … and in person! Now I’m freaking really excited! Not that I wasn’t before, but I have yet to see my build in photos either. Freakin pumped for Saturday now ... rain or shine!
Sponsored

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tatud4life

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my email last week from Ford and reserved my day! Now I'm just waiting to hear back from them for a time. CAN'T WAIT!!!! My patience will be gone after Friday. Still have to wait until MY22 for mine. 45 minute trail ride along, plus all day of looking at Broncos old and new! Going to be a good day!!

EDIT: Just reread the email confirm my ride along "request." Looks like I may not get one. Looks like it depends on amount of requests. The email said "We look forward to connecting and HOPEFULLY getting you into a new Ford Bronco for an epic in-vehicle adventure." :fingers crossed:

Last edited:

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm waitlisted for Friday. I'll have my boys with me so if we are lucky enough to bum a ride it'll have to be shoehorned in the back of a 4 door! I'll be sure to post a pic 😆

Sponsored

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please tell me that’s a dang Carbonized Grey Wildtrak on that damn trailer. Looks like I might get to finally see my freaking build minus the side graphics and bull bar … and in person! Now I’m freaking really excited! Not that I wasn’t before, but I have yet to see my build in photos either. Freakin pumped for Saturday now ... rain or shine!
I think it’s a first edition (the badge looks light grey as opposed to yellow). But still, it’s the closest thing to a carbonized grey, MIC, wildtrak that I’ve seen! Super excited as I ordered the same build and have been waiting to see solid images.

Carolina Mitch

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 TRD Pro Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think it’s a first edition (the badge looks light grey as opposed to yellow). But still, it’s the closest thing to a carbonized grey, MIC, wildtrak that I’ve seen! Super excited as I ordered the same build and have been waiting to see solid images.
I thought the same thing for sec, then I remembered the FE doesn't come in Carb Grey and that is definitely is Carbonized Grey. It just has the modular steel bumper with the bull bar added. Plus if you look closely it has the Wildtrak mountain-like side graphics. I think we are going to be in luck my friend.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought the same thing for sec, then I remembered the FE doesn't come in Carb Grey and that is definitely is Carbonized Grey. It just has the modular steel bumper with the bull bar added. Plus if you look closely it has the Wildtrak mountain-like side graphics. I think we are going to be in luck my friend.
Good call! Now I just need to get a build email on Thursday!

Bronco Billy Boy

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing happened me! I’m not driving

I also requested and got a Friday ride along and I got an email saying be patient. And then silence. I’m not driving 7 hours to not ride. I already saw Broncos up close in Richmond, VA. I’m really disappointed Ford has bungled this so badly.
E32648D1-CDA0-44E5-88C3-9FFC0D42DD42.jpeg

Sponsored

TennesseePA

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2008 ES350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an appointment on Saturday but the forecast is starting to look bad. I’m OK with a little rain but my biggest concern in not getting shanked in the back when I roll up in my Gladiator!

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my email last week from Ford and reserved my day! Now I'm just waiting to hear back from them for a time. CAN'T WAIT!!!! My patience will be gone after Friday. Still have to wait until MY22 for mine. 45 minute trail ride along, plus all day of looking at Broncos old and new! Going to be a good day!!

EDIT: Just reread the email confirm my ride along "request." Looks like I may not get one. Looks like it depends on amount of requests. The email said "We look forward to connecting and HOPEFULLY getting you into a new Ford Bronco for an epic in-vehicle adventure." :fingers crossed:
I signed up and got an email right away that said they’d let me know my time. The next day I had another email with my confirmed time slot for Thursday. I’m assuming if you didn’t get a time by now you are on the wait list for people who don’t show or cancel. Most likely if you want a ride I’d show up early and see what they say. Hope it works out for ya!

CarolinaKristi

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna /Ford F150/ '67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in NC with a 4DR BB on order. I got the invite last week and responded right away. Just found the confirmation in my email from 4 days ago and I'm scheduled for 1pm on Saturday! 💃🕺💃💃🕺 I Called in some work favors, blowing everything else off and driving 8 hours each way to go...... but it will totally be worth it. I ordered Area 51 and will finally get to see it in person and go for a ride! My husband thinks I'm nuts but my 22yo son also has Bronco fever so he's coming along. 😁😁😁😁

tatud4life

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I signed up and got an email right away that said they’d let me know my time. The next day I had another email with my confirmed time slot for Thursday. I’m assuming if you didn’t get a time by now you are on the wait list for people who don’t show or cancel. Most likely if you want a ride I’d show up early and see what they say. Hope it works out for ya!
Thanks! I was afraid of that. Now to convince my wife to get there by 8:00 am to wait. LOL Wish me luck!
Sponsored