Sponsored

FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just to be clear, are the issues only coming from users who already have led tails? Are these direct plug in for those with base tails? No forscan needed? Thanks for helping me avoid the almost 30 pages. Lastly, anyone looking to let their factory led tails go? Not sure if I want to go with oracle or pick up take off ledā€™s.
Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Direct Plug & Play replacement for the base tails. A few easy changes made in FORscan needed for Wildtrak & up with Signature Tails.

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just to be clear, are the issues only coming from users who already have led tails? Are these direct plug in for those with base tails? No forscan needed? Thanks for helping me avoid the almost 30 pages. Lastly, anyone looking to let their factory led tails go? Not sure if I want to go with oracle or pick up take off ledā€™s.
If I may make your decision a little easier, you still gotta use FORscan to change settings to make the amber turn signal work if you use take offs šŸ˜

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I may make your decision a little easier, you still gotta use FORscan to change settings to make the amber turn signal work if you use take offs šŸ˜
Any discount for forum members or Black Friday specials?

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Installed these on my Black Diamond yesterday and they are šŸ”„ Thanks @broncorik for the rubber bumper hack! Installation was a breeze and they look amazing!

Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting 1670262748110

Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting 1670262748247

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed these on my Black Diamond yesterday and they are šŸ”„ Thanks @broncorik for the rubber bumper hack! Installation was a breeze and they look amazing!

Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting 1670262748247

Those look awesome! I find it interesting that something as cheap as a rubber spacer could make such a huge difference... I believe the reason that they use the rubber tubing on one side and not the other is because the company probably made mirror images of the left and right tail light assembly. Our factory ones are slightly different for the passenger and driver side which is why they don't use that type of spacers to mount them in the OEM configuration. The other part I noticed is that on the passenger side you have to manipulate the two mounting posts on the left so they line up with the circles that are molded into the plastic with the bolt heads, otherwise the passenger side doesn't line up the way it should. With those hacks, however, both sides line up really well.

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm just gonna have to take this all apart again one day to put the right spacer in and get it to line up. . .

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I couldnt get mine to line up with the little rubber spacers it came with. I found something in my shop that should work but havent taken the time to do it. Aside from that I love em!

Aloha Sunrise

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD off road,1971 VW shorty bus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Received my Oracle flush mount tail lights yesterday, hopefully get them installed today.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those look awesome! I find it interesting that something as cheap as a rubber spacer could make such a huge difference... I believe the reason that they use the rubber tubing on one side and not the other is because the company probably made mirror images of the left and right tail light assembly. Our factory ones are slightly different for the passenger and driver side which is why they don't use that type of spacers to mount them in the OEM configuration. The other part I noticed is that on the passenger side you have to manipulate the two mounting posts on the left so they line up with the circles that are molded into the plastic with the bolt heads, otherwise the passenger side doesn't line up the way it should. With those hacks, however, both sides line up really well.
Thanks again for the rubber bumper solution. But you mentioned that your OEM taillight doesn't have a spacer? On my MY'22 BD, the OEM driver taillight has foam rubber spacers that are held in place with adhesive. Curious if the MY'21 standard taillights didn't have that spacer?
Sponsored