Sponsored

FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
How is an amber blinker safer than a red blinker? Don't get that one especially when a lot of idiots don't even use a blinker! I do like the amber blinker too, but I fail to see a safety aspect here.
Couple reasons. But it’s mostly because that red blinker takes away one of your brake lights while it’s flashing.

1) Amber is generally more visible than red in a broader range of conditions
2) Amber signals are always a separate light, so you don’t have situations where signaling and braking override each other or get lost in translation.
3) A loss of a single light bulb doesn’t kill two types of safety indication.
4) I can have my hazards on and maintain full use of all three brake lights.

Amber signals are required for those reasons in the European and Japanese markets. It’s really just North America that lets brake lights be signals. This old TechConnections video explains it all pretty well.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im not seeing anything
You aren't the only one. Oracle has apparently integrated an amber light that has yet to be released based on the responses to their earlier video. For some of us, it is just a ghost video.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You aren't the only one. Oracle has apparently integrated an amber light that has yet to be released based on the responses to their earlier video. For some of us, it is just a ghost video.
The reverse light turns into an amber turn indicator.
Pretty cool looking.

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im not seeing anything
The reverse light turns into an amber turn indicator.
Pretty cool looking.

Yes, we're still working on these. Here's a shot from preliminary testing showing the dual function reverse lamp.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, we will be selling the reverse light modules with the Amber LEDs as a swap-out unit for anyone who already has the flush tail lights and wants to upgrade. Will have an ETA very soon!
Just what I needed....a reason to take it all apart again.....................................................................................

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This happened yesterday on the trails. Had a situation where a rude can-am driver and poor communication directed me to steer right into a tree. So… I’m ready to order the Oracle flush mount lights with Amber turn signals as soon as they are ready!
Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting AE11BE45-A2D9-457A-B20F-E71F6B364FC4

Ugly Gorilla Tape will have to suffice while I wait.
Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting 95167D17-4819-4EEE-8DF3-6E9102AEB8F1

Sponsored

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This happened yesterday on the trails. Had a situation where a rude can-am driver and poor communication directed me to steer right into a tree. So… I’m ready to order the Oracle flush mount lights with Amber turn signals as soon as they are ready!
Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting 95167D17-4819-4EEE-8DF3-6E9102AEB8F1

Not to poopoo the Oracle lights as they do look cool but if you hadn’t had this light, the damage would gone deeper into the quarter panel and caused more damage?

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to poopoo the Oracle lights as they do look cool but if you hadn’t had this light, the damage would gone deeper into the quarter panel and caused more damage?
Maybe? I might have caught the tree on the bumper if there was more than three inches of clearance that the Oracle lights provide.

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to see that! We will let you know as soon as they are ready for pre order!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone having an issue where the blinker on your cluster is double speed? It’s doing that on passenger side, but driver is fine and lights seems to be ok.

This started two weeks ago - then on Monday my fuel gauge stopped working and now I’m getting a bunch of warning lights (all electrical components). I don’t think the issues are related…but, it’s spent a full day at Ford without answers. Hope to have some good news tomorrow when they reopen.
Sponsored