Sponsored

FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome. Will there be a complete kit with both the light and Amber module, or will I need to purchase each individually?
Sponsored

topnotch2023

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the settings are changed in Forscan for the halogen version, will it eliminate the need for the relays?

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Awesome. Will there be a complete kit with both the light and Amber module, or will I need to purchase each individually?
At this time we are just offering this as a separate option to be added to our tail lights.

topnotch2023

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your earlier post said that these would be shipping this week; however, I placed an order and was told that they won't ship until June. What is the actual ship time?

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
PDF install guide here
by chance do you know if the DRL circuit is controlled by LIN BUS as well? Wanted to tie the DRL side of my RC light bar into the DRL circuit, but when testing did not get any power out of that pin. Not sure how bright it will be at night so don’t know if I want it on with the parking lights.
Will this module still require ForScan programming?
No, if you have LED it will require no programming (you already have amber turn signal with LED) if you have halogen then yes you need to switch it to LED in Forscan.
I had base lights before I put yours in. Am I understanding correctly, Ill need forscan to switch to the amber signals?
Hey Everyone - Just want to drop a few clarifications here

1. These add on modules will NOT work for Bronco's that came equipped with the base tail lamps. This is simply because the the body connector does not have the separate turn signal feed wire at Pin 5. These will only work for Wildtrak & above trims equipped with the LED Signature Tail Lamps.
2. FORscan does still need to be used when installing - However just to disable the Rear LED Turn Outage setting to avoid rapid flashing indicator. No other settings should be changed. If upgrading the reverse light modules in your existing Flush Tail Lamps & you have already made changes in FORscan, you should revert all settings excluding "Rear LED Turn Outage" to factory.

Apologies for any confusion here!

topnotch2023

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have already placed an order for the new ad on .

I have the base model with halogen lights and was previously informed that these would work. Can you come up with some type of solution?

The entire reason I purchased the flush mount tail lights was for the amber turn signals.

Please help.

Last edited:

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have already placed an order for the new ad on .

I have the base model with halogen lights and was previously informed that these would work. Can you come up with some type of solution?

The entire reason I purchased the flush mount tail lights was for the amber turn signals.

Please help.

The only workaround that I could see being viable would be to tap the provided signal wire into the stop/turn wire on the lamp. This will give you the amber signal but the red signature light will still also flash. Also, the amber LED will illuminate when braking.

Happy to provide a diagram for this for those interested. Otherwise, feel free to PM me your order # and I will forward to our orders team to have it cancelled.

Again, this is simply a limitation on the vehicle side, as the truck is not wired for the separate signal, like the premium trims are.

Last edited:

topnotch2023

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am open to trying that method. Please send a diagram. Thank you.

When will these ship?

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

When will these ship?
I am traveling at the moment but will be back in the office in a couple days & will share this here.

Thanks for your patience.

Sponsored

mspeter

Badlands
First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Badlands 7-spd, ‘20 F350 Dually, & 3x M422A1s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When will these ship?
With extra effort you could add pins/wires to the BCM for the dedicated amber left/right turn signals, and the run wires to the rear tail lights. Did the same process upgrading an F350 to OEM LED headlight modules. It is delicate work disassembling the connector top and adding pins.

topnotch2023

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
With extra effort you could add pins/wires to the BCM for the dedicated amber left/right turn signals, and the run wires to the rear tail lights. Did the same process upgrading an F350 to OEM LED headlight modules. It is delicate work disassembling the connector top and adding pins.
I like that plan even better. Is there something you could send that might help a novice?