Sponsored

FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, another box of goodies to add to my stockpile while waiting to be scheduled! I'm in!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Group buy suck in these time when no-one can get a bronco but what you going to do.
What next on the docket @ORACLE Lighting ? any sneak peaks?
I hear you. Bought a bunch of stuff late last year thinking I might get my Day 2 reservation Bronco in early 2022. Now I'm thinking l'll probably be a 2023. Hoping the stuff I bought will still fit. Hard to buy more stuff without the vehicle. These tail lights look like something I would be interested in though.

zilstershiner

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler, 2007 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Working through that right now. We will have options for both the LED and halogen lights. One may require an adapter but either way we will be offering an option for both types.
Excellent! Good to know it’s something that you’ve given consideration. If you can’t tell, I’m somewhat bitter that, to my knowledge, there is still no plug and play option for trailer tow wiring with halogen tail lamps.

Sponsored

Bronco Hank

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These look sharp! I like it! 😍
Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting 1647628465392

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will these work as replacements for both LED and halogen tail lights? I know that there’s an issue with the trailer wiring harness kit not working with halogen lights because the signal is different depending on which tail lights you have.
Wait, we have halogen taillights?!

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sexy, me likey.

Hope they fit my 2024 when it gets delivered🤬

Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
We are excited to reveal our new "Flush" mount LED tail light design for the new Ford Bronco. Protruding out significantly less than the factory tail lights, this low-profile design helps avoid potential damage while trail riding. These tail lights feature an attractive design and functional LED lighting elements including high-powered reverse lights and unique signature perimeter lighting.

Ford Bronco FIRST LOOK: Flush Style LED Tail Lights for the 2021+ Ford Bronco from ORACLE Lighting 1647628465392

No more problems backing up at night because these LED reverse lights are basically a pair of LED light bars mounted into the tail light which will provide over 8,000 Lumens of rear-facing illumination :cool:.

As you can see in the animation below, these lights wrap tightly to the vehicle body providing a "Flush" mount design which not only looks great but is functional as well.

Damaging factory tail lights on trails is not an uncommon issue for owners who often off-road their Broncos. The factory design protrudes out several inches past the body which creates unnecessary exposure to trees, boulders, and other obstacles on tight trails. Example:

The frame of the ORACLE Lighting "Flush" mount LED tail light is tight to the body panel reducing exposure and vulnerability. This difference is demonstrated in the animation below.

Even if you don't off-road your Bronco often these lights provide plenty of innovative features and unique styling which make them an awesome mod for any Bronco Owner!

Questions???

When will they be availble?
Based on our current testing, evaluation, and production plan our target is to start shipping these lights this summer.

Will there be a discount for forum members?
Yes, we are planning to offer a Group Buy discount to forum members who want to pre-order when we get closer to production.

What will the price be?
We are anticipating the price being slightly higher than the similar lights we currently offer for the Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator due to the larger overall size and higher powered LED reverse light but we will be releasing final pricing details soon.
Very intriguing. Is it too late to suggest that they retain the signature “B” design of the LED tails? That’s the look I want to get with whatever aftermarket tails I pick down the road.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Very intriguing. Is it too late to suggest that they retain the signature “B” design of the LED tails? That’s the look I want to get with whatever aftermarket tails I pick down the road.
No, this is aesthetic direction for the project, sorry.

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If they make it to market and still remain DOT compliant I am probably in.

ALSO: This Note for the Jeep light would ruin it for us.

NOTE: Some users may experience diminished Blind Spot Monitoring or Cross-Traffic Functionality with the use of the factory BSM sensors. Always check your vehicle mirrors, glance over your shoulder, and use your turn signal when changing lanes.