Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any trick to knocking out the ones for the OEM side spotlights? I don’t want to break anything.
It's a series of small clips that hold the panel in. Just some pressure at the clip point will cause it to come off (y)
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Come see these in person this week at our setup in the Philadelphia Auto Show!

rocessed-22ce6710-dc25-4627-8939-b25a8898ecbf-jpeg.jpg

rocessed-4947ba6e-8e85-4c0c-b7ef-16f81aef6a56-jpeg.jpg

rocessed-fea03aa2-0710-4512-9484-68347983b836-jpeg.jpg

img_2126-jpg.jpg

TLO

Heritage
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
New here... I don't have time to go over 18 pages of discussion... I beg your pardon....

Are these just replacement mirror covers?
Are they easily wired to an AUX switch?

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
New here... I don't have time to go over 18 pages of discussion... I beg your pardon....

Yes and Yes

Sponsored

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. And yes - I wired mine to Aux-5. The mirror caps has cut outs for puddle and area lighting features if yours is equipped. They’ve also got magnetic covers for when you are not using them. If you’re like me, it can really be a puzzler from the drivers seat when you keep flicking the switch and nothing is happening until you get out and look

Since it requires pulling the mirror glass while you’re installing, might as well add SUMA convex mirrors while you’re at it like I did.

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights IMG_1249

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights IMG_1413

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights IMG_1248

IMG_1242.jpeg

Last edited:

TLO

Heritage
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yes. And yes - I wired mine to Aux-5. The mirror caps has cut outs for puddle and area lighting features if yours is equipped. They’ve also got magnetic covers for when you are not using them. If you’re like me, it can really be a puzzler from the drivers seat when you keep flicking the switch and nothing is happening until you get out and look
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights IMG_1242

Since it requires pulling the mirror glass while you’re installing, might as well add SUMA convex mirrors while you’re at it like I did.

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights IMG_1242

View attachment 608673
Thanks for the reply!

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would say: if you’re looking for plug and play: these are bare wire ends, just like the upfitters. You’ll need to affix the ground terminal ring for both wires, and you’ll need to join — with whatever method you prefer - the positive ends to an upfitter (unless you want them switched separately).

if you haven’t grabbed a set of the upfitter weatherproof ends from SPV Parts, that’s how the factory ends should have come. Genius. Labeled, easy to rearrange later or swap stuff out.