Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be looking for the group buy. Been looking at ditch light options to give wide flood lighting effect but wasn't a fan of lights mounted next to the mirrors. I really like this option to have a cleaner look.
Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you make a gloss black finish? Similar to '21 Wildtrak/FE.

Damarcus XI

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now these are cool. I've never been a fan of how the A-pillar lights look but I understand the useful functionality of them. Having them built into the mirror is a genius idea and something I'm definitely interested in.

Just need to verify that it is compatible with Base model mirrors and can wire to an Aux switch and I'm all in

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Now these are cool. I've never been a fan of how the A-pillar lights look but I understand the useful functionality of them. Having them built into the mirror is a genius idea and something I'm definitely interested in.
Thanks! :cool:

Just need to verify that it is compatible with Base model mirrors and can wire to an Aux switch and I'm all in
Yes, we have developed off of and tested on the base mirrors already so those are totally compatible and any of the Aux switches will work for these, they are very efficient and have less than a 5A total draw so can even be tied in with existing lights on the same switch in many cases.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is a video featuring these, you can just to the 1:00 mark to get the info on the mirrors

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now this is what I can get behind. Less fast and furious headlights, and more functional design! Bravo

How is the noise/whistling at freeway speeds?

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are they paintable?

I want in on the group buy either way!

mjk7569

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak | 4-door | Sasquatch | 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Count me in for the group buy!

Finally something that looks OEM/integrated and not like an afterthought.

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very cool!
Very interested

Shark1247

Badlands
First Name
Kelly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This innovative new product from ORACLE Lighting features a set of high powered LED light bars integrated into factory-style side mirrors of the new Ford Bronco! This integration allows for easy installation and a sophisticated, almost "OEM" appearance while providing functional peripheral illumination for the driver. The LEDs are custom design that features a total of 24 LEDs producing approximately 2250 Lm. Each unit has a 45° beam angle to optimize the driver's peripheral visibility.
5894_Bronco_Mirror_Hero_1024x1024.png

Functionality:
Why is peripheral illumination important? Factory headlights and most auxiliary lights only illuminate the area in front of the vehicle. Ideally for off-road activities, such as trail riding, the driver needs to be able to clearly see the area on the sides of the trail to spot obstructions, which would otherwise go unnoticed and could be a potential hazard.

bronco_led_mirrors_1024x1024.jpg

Innovation:
Besides being functional these new LED Mirrors from ORACLE Lighting look great as well! The LED light bar is a custom design that features a total of 24 powerful Cree LEDs. This gives the driver increased visibility and peripheral illumination. Each unit has a 45° beam angle to optimize the driver's peripheral visibility for riding on the trail or in the desert. Multiple aluminum heat sinks are used to effectively wick heat away from the LEDs and are designed to use the airflow through the mirror housing to increase cooling similar to a radiator.

Jeep_JK_LED_Side_Mirrors_1024x1024-2_1024x1024.jpg

(example above is same product installed on Wrangler for Reference)

Compatibility:
The Bronco trim levels have different features implemented into the side mirrors from the factory such as cameras, puddle lights, and indicators. To make these mirrors compatible with all trim levels blank plates were designed to replace these features on the ORACLE mirrors. If your Bronco is equipped with these features simple remove the blank and swap over the component. If you do not have these features just leave the blanks in place for a seamless appearance.

Bronco_LED_Mirror_Exploded_AM_1024x1024.png

Durability:
The housing material is made from rugged Polycarbonate which is 2x stronger than the factory ABS housing- and bolts onto the vehicle using the factory mounts for easy installation. A set of anodized rock guards protects the LED acrylic lenses, which also houses the LED focusing optics. These efficient optics focus the light for optimal visibility from the driver seat position.

led_d229e9e6-91c3-4868-acb1-c9791d960357_1024x1024.jpg

Function:
Unlike existing "Ditch-Lights" which look like an afterthought the Side-mirror is the only part of the vehicle designed to be in the driver field of vision wheel driving- this makes it an ideal location to mount effective and functional lighting to enhance driver visibility during night-time trail rides. The driver needs to be able to clearly see the area on both of the sides of the trail to spot obstructions, which could go unnoticed and be a potential hazard.

all_ac7fff72-6ffa-44d5-a015-6778da9c16c3_1024x1024.jpg

Design:
Our goal developing this product was to create a LED light bar that could be seamlessly integrated into the vehicle design in a way the appears to be factory. Light bars tacked to bumpers and roof racks have poor integration and appear to be an afterthought. These mirrors provide a functional purpose and look good doing it- the best of both worlds!

5894_Bronco_Mirror_Front-View1_1024x1024.jpg

ORACLE PART#: 5894-001
• Designed and Engineered in the USA
• 24x 1 Watt Cree LEDs
• 2200lm total output
• 45 Degree LED Beam Angle
• Advanced LED optics
• Modular Components
• 2 Year Warranty
• 6000K Color temp
• 2 Amp Power Draw
• Patent Pending Design

We plan to begin shipping these before the end of the year, we will offer a Group Buy for Bronco6G members to get the best pricing and early access to the product. More info coming soon!

Questions and Feedback are welcome!
Definitely. Sign me up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Now this is what I can get behind. Less fast and furious headlights, and more functional design! Bravo

How is the noise/whistling at freeway speeds?
We have logged over 1000 miles driving with these on highway with no whistling issues (y)

Are they paintable?

I want in on the group buy either way!
Yes, they do have a very light texture on them (similar to the factory covers) so they would need to be primed and block sanded but can definitely be painted.

MEAT_GOD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2dr, 15 Maserati Quattroporte
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do these replace the mirrors themselves as well? Or just the housing? And can they come with the aftermarket puddle lights and etc. as an option?

Forditude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0 5* Tuned, GX470 Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interested in the group buy. After watching the SEMA video, I need a bigger lighting budget 😳😬
Sponsored