First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks very… unfinished. This is something I’d be interested in if it looked a bit more naturally integrated with the mirror.
Sponsored

GreyBronco

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element. 2 Civics and a Kawasaki ZRX1200R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well the site says MSRP: $419.95

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m interested in the group but as well.

Link1016

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badland & 2017 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in as well. how long before we can pre-order?

Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This innovative new product from ORACLE Lighting features a set of high powered LED light bars integrated into factory-style side mirrors of the new Ford Bronco! This integration allows for easy installation and a sophisticated, almost "OEM" appearance while providing functional peripheral illumination for the driver. The LEDs are custom design that features a total of 24 LEDs producing approximately 2250 Lm. Each unit has a 45° beam angle to optimize the driver's peripheral visibility.
5894_Bronco_Mirror_Hero_1024x1024.png

Functionality:
Why is peripheral illumination important? Factory headlights and most auxiliary lights only illuminate the area in front of the vehicle. Ideally for off-road activities, such as trail riding, the driver needs to be able to clearly see the area on the sides of the trail to spot obstructions, which would otherwise go unnoticed and could be a potential hazard.

bronco_led_mirrors_1024x1024.jpg

Innovation:
Besides being functional these new LED Mirrors from ORACLE Lighting look great as well! The LED light bar is a custom design that features a total of 24 powerful Cree LEDs. This gives the driver increased visibility and peripheral illumination. Each unit has a 45° beam angle to optimize the driver's peripheral visibility for riding on the trail or in the desert. Multiple aluminum heat sinks are used to effectively wick heat away from the LEDs and are designed to use the airflow through the mirror housing to increase cooling similar to a radiator.

Jeep_JK_LED_Side_Mirrors_1024x1024-2_1024x1024.jpg

(example above is same product installed on Wrangler for Reference)

Compatibility:
The Bronco trim levels have different features implemented into the side mirrors from the factory such as cameras, puddle lights, and indicators. To make these mirrors compatible with all trim levels blank plates were designed to replace these features on the ORACLE mirrors. If your Bronco is equipped with these features simple remove the blank and swap over the component. If you do not have these features just leave the blanks in place for a seamless appearance.

Bronco_LED_Mirror_Exploded_AM_1024x1024.png

Durability:
The housing material is made from rugged Polycarbonate which is 2x stronger than the factory ABS housing- and bolts onto the vehicle using the factory mounts for easy installation. A set of anodized rock guards protects the LED acrylic lenses, which also houses the LED focusing optics. These efficient optics focus the light for optimal visibility from the driver seat position.

led_d229e9e6-91c3-4868-acb1-c9791d960357_1024x1024.jpg

Function:
Unlike existing "Ditch-Lights" which look like an afterthought the Side-mirror is the only part of the vehicle designed to be in the driver field of vision wheel driving- this makes it an ideal location to mount effective and functional lighting to enhance driver visibility during night-time trail rides. The driver needs to be able to clearly see the area on both of the sides of the trail to spot obstructions, which could go unnoticed and be a potential hazard.

all_ac7fff72-6ffa-44d5-a015-6778da9c16c3_1024x1024.jpg

Design:
Our goal developing this product was to create a LED light bar that could be seamlessly integrated into the vehicle design in a way the appears to be factory. Light bars tacked to bumpers and roof racks have poor integration and appear to be an afterthought. These mirrors provide a functional purpose and look good doing it- the best of both worlds!

5894_Bronco_Mirror_Front-View1_1024x1024.jpg

ORACLE PART#: 5894-001
• Designed and Engineered in the USA
• 24x 1 Watt Cree LEDs
• 2200lm total output
• 45 Degree LED Beam Angle
• Advanced LED optics
• Modular Components
• 2 Year Warranty
• 6000K Color temp
• 2 Amp Power Draw
• Patent Pending Design

We plan to begin shipping these before the end of the year, we will offer a Group Buy for Bronco6G members to get the best pricing and early access to the product. More info coming soon!

Questions and Feedback are welcome!
Are the lenses going to be more blacked out like some of the pics and the JL ones listed on your website. Some like the F150 have yellow/clear looking crees on the website. I'm in if it has more of a
Blacked out look...don't want cheap yellow looking lighbar look.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we have more shots of the installed mirrors in the wild without being turned on?

BigMex

Badlands
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Ford Bronco (moar door, 7spd, lux)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please count me in!

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4 Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I knew the aux switches would definitely come in handy; I'm in!

Sponsored

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We will have an installation video and more photos coming soon!

Along with a group buy! ;)

Buck₩ild

Black Diamond
First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys, Bronco BD, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm confused about the plate parts...I have blind spot mirrors on black diamond, will I lose those?

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Groupbuy for ORACLE LIGHTING 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO LED OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHTS is LIVE!

Check it out HERE and reserve your spot for first release. After the first 100 are sold, remaining items will ship at a later date!

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can these run as running lights such as fj mirrors and can it add puddles to a trim wo that option.
That would be costly. The amount of tickets you'd get would be astronomical.