First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey @ORACLE Lighting , is it the same app as the footwell lighting? Ya need to update that, if you try to use a color other than the primary ones, get pale instead of going as far into a certain color as you want
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! I need to see the install vid to see how clean it looks though. I’m out if there’s exposed cables or it doesn’t look OEM

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cool, even more colors to not match anything else on the vehicle. If the Bronco interior designers had this, we'd be seeing purple rope lights paired with orange accents.
I added these in my car...so this will look pretty cool with it.

20220923_193058.jpg

20220921_194531.jpg

20221013_192233.jpg

20221013_192446.jpg

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you include instructions for the direct wire to ignition power?
Unless I'm mistaken...cut off cigarette lighter end of cord, strip wires within that portion of cable, splice in a fuse tap and ground ring, ???, profit

Should be feasible enough as it looks as if the transformer is not within the body of the cigarette lighter...

Sponsored

gwp

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We received a ton of questions at the SEMA Show when it came to our fiber optic color-changing dash kit on our booth Bronco.
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash Disco_Stu

ORACLE Lighting’s new Fiber Optic Interior Kits are the perfect way to accent your vehicle’s dull interior in a clean and seamless way. The special side-firing fiber optic cables have an integrated edge to make installation easy on your Ford Bronco! Using the included installation tool, insert the integrated edge between the dash panels on your Bronco. The installation can be done in about 30 minutes.

How It Works:

The fiber optic is end lit by a LED light head and the LED light travels through the fiber and lights up smoothly along the dash for a very clean and understated appearance. The integrated edge is designed to hold the fiber optic cable tightly without the use of any adhesive. A free remote is included that allows you to select the exact color you want to use, adjust the brightness, and even do different effects like pulse, strobe, and even change color to music. You can also control your fiber optic interior kit using the free app available for Android and IOS.

Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash Disco_Stu

See more info here:
https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...ronco-colorshift-fiber-optic-led-interior-kit
Welcome to the Disco, circa 1975.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quick question, it comes with 4 lights, where do they lights go?

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This feature is stock in most BMWs since at least 2015. They have it going along the dash and doors; tastefully hidden so you don't see the actual lighting tubes in daylight. If this install can be as stealthily installed as the BMW, its a nice feature.... Comes on when the doors are opened and then you can have it set to stay on or dim out after ignition is started.

Sponsored

Area51Ma

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac srx4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just another hundo dead presidents ts ..I'm in

Browp24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We powered ours from a nearby ignition source so that it turns off when you turn off your Bronco. The controller has memory so the lights go back to the same color and brightness when you turn the truck back on.

Just drove back from Vegas 24+ hours and its totally fine at night, not distracting at all. You can also adjust the brightness to your liking with the included controller or through the free app. There are plenty of high end automobiles with this same features from the factory.

We include an adapter for users that want an easy DIY connection but the majority of the time the installer cuts that off and wires direct to ignition power.

Not sure if this was asked but I see ypu have the additional aux switches on your dash. I also have that...are you able to connect this to that panel to control it?

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unless I'm mistaken...cut off cigarette lighter end of cord, strip wires within that portion of cable, splice in a fuse tap and ground ring, ???, profit

Should be feasible enough as it looks as if the transformer is not within the body of the cigarette lighter...
Yes, that's correct. Most installers will do this so that all of the cables can be hidden. It's what we do aswell (y)

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure if this was asked but I see ypu have the additional aux switches on your dash. I also have that...are you able to connect this to that panel to control it?
We're using an Auxbeam upfitter since we didn't option ours with the OEM switches. It can be wired to that no problem, but we have ours wired to IGN for auto on/off with key.
Sponsored