Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're using an Auxbeam upfitter since we didn't option ours with the OEM switches. It can be wired to that no problem, but we have ours wired to IGN for auto on/off with key.
What ignition source do you have it tapped into?

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suddenly feel the urge to get those starliners

Sponsored

porkchop express

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 camaro ss 1le, 2017 focus st, 2020 ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saturday project = Failure.
Have it pretty much installed and had it working with the cigarette lighter. I cut the lighter plug off and can't get it to work with 5 amp fuse. Started the vehicle, turned on the lights, hit the power button on the remote, and got nothing. I'm not sure what I'm missing. The instructions are pretty squirrely. Some steps are wrong and a lot up to interpterion. I'll have to try again another time, I'm headed hunting for a few days.
Project to be continued.

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Saturday project = Failure.
Have it pretty much installed and had it working with the cigarette lighter. I cut the lighter plug off and can't get it to work with 5 amp fuse. Started the vehicle, turned on the lights, hit the power button on the remote, and got nothing. I'm not sure what I'm missing. The instructions are pretty squirrely. Some steps are wrong and a lot up to interpterion. I'll have to try again another time, I'm headed hunting for a few days.
Project to be continued.
Did you blow the fuse? I did that with my rock lights and didn't know. I spent 3 hrs retracing my steps and it was the stupid fuse. :(

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@ORACLE Lighting how’d you feed the strip below the driver’s side vent? Instructions make it sound like it’s no big deal, but after initially getting it wedged half an inch…it runs into a wall. Did you notch it in this area?
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash 50159DB3-6023-4F82-9161-6901AF338CF1

Sponsored

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any recommendations for fixing this sag @ORACLE Lighting ? There isn’t enough tightness to keep the strip from sagging over my 12” display. Have tried pulling the end tight, but the problem persists.

Similar issue with the strip over the the instrument cluster. Too loose to stay in place.

Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash 95FA89B0-F9FC-4A04-BBBF-886F6C3320A4
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash BDEAC386-2142-4759-BBDF-125743667CA5

Last edited:

Jdimaggio

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@ORACLE Lighting @OracleLights i installed these and was wondering if there have been problems with the flush lights with these. I have both installed and since putting in the interior lights, The DRLs on the flush lights don’t turn on unless I manually do it. I haven’t had this problem until installing these lights. Is it correlated are a different problem. I have a black diamond

Last edited:

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@ORACLE Lighting how’d you feed the strip below the driver’s side vent? Instructions make it sound like it’s no big deal, but after initially getting it wedged half an inch…it runs into a wall. Did you notch it in this area?
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash BDEAC386-2142-4759-BBDF-125743667CA5
That particular panel is pretty tight. You should be able to use the included panel tool to help feed that fin into that space. Essentially creating a slightly larger gap to push into as you go.

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any recommendations for fixing this sag @ORACLE Lighting ? There isn’t enough tightness to keep the strip from sagging over my 12” display. Have tried pulling the end tight, but the problem persists.

Similar issue with the strip over the the instrument cluster. Too loose to stay in place.

We did not encounter this on our install. However, in normal cases when trying to put this PMMA cable into an opening that is slightly larger, some adhesive on the fin goes a long way!

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@ORACLE Lighting @OracleLights i installed these and was wondering if there have been problems with the flush lights with these. I have both installed and since putting in the interior lights, The DRLs on the flush lights don’t turn on unless I manually do it. I haven’t had this problem until installing these lights. Is it correlated are a different problem. I have a black diamond
The flush tails don't have DRLs. If you're referring to the park lamps, those turn on at night when the switch is in AUTO or if you turn the switch to park light. Those don't turn on automatically during the day.
Sponsored