Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are you looking at offering a heated version for snowy winter driving?
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/snow-covered-headlights-fix.67133/#post-1865323
Yes, if there is interest we are certinaly able to offer this. We already make a heated version of this light for the Wrangler and Gladiator, the same technology can be adapted to the bronco version relatively easily. Our plan was to get the initial model into the market and then start doing some research on the need for a heated version but please do chime in here if it is something you are interested in!

5839-111_AB_1024x1024.jpg
Sponsored

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, if there is interest we are certinaly able to offer this. We already make a heated version of this light for the Wrangler and Gladiator, the same technology can be adapted to the bronco version relatively easily. Our plan was to get the initial model into the market and then start doing some research on the need for a heated version but please do chime in here if it is something you are interested in!

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco 5839-111_AB_1024x1024
Cool.

Definitely something interesting to me.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Cool.

Definitely something interesting to me.
We are looking into it, hopefully we get some more interest in a heated version.

fdchief

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Living in Ohio... Im in on a Heated Version....

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We are looking into it, hopefully we get some more interest in a heated version.
Still waiting on something that will help prevent snow and ice buildup from you. I was looking at your modular light, but the email I received from your company basically said that it has no heating qualities. So much for your advertisement of “extreme conditions”

If your modular light gets warm enough to prevent snow and ice buildup, then great, “I will happily purchase it!!!!”

Think of it as “anti-ice” that prevents buildup while driving versus “de-ice” which melts snow and ice after it has been built up.

I would be happy with “anti-icing” capabilities.

Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Correct, LEDs do not have heating properties. That is why a heated lens version would need to be developed. We have only received a handful of requests for a heated lens, if there are more people interested please post here. We need to understand the interest in order to make the major investment in developing this.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Correct, LEDs do not have heating properties. That is why a heated lens version would need to be developed. We have only received a handful of requests for a heated lens, if there are more people interested please post here. We need to understand the interest in order to make the major investment in developing this.
How many people do you need to say they are interested? 20, 30? I’m not trying to be silly about this. It is a need that has come up several times and I’d venture to say that you would probably sell as many of the heated lenses as you do other lighting you have on the Bronco such as halo lights and lighted lettering.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored
OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We're LOVING this retro two-tone Bronco that rolled out of Automotive Concepts paint booth looking extra fresh with ORACLE Lighting BRONCULUS Headlights. It's giving us all the
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco 1f3d6
Beach Cruiser vibes
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco 1f3c4

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco 406181736_848286683964595_619960084032483040_n

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Do the Oculus lenses now have heated lenses for the Bronco as the video posted says? If so, then I will order my set tomorrow. If not, then I will still be in a holding pattern, waiting.

-Chad
I will be all in for heated. I have been dealing with led headlights for over a decade in class 7-8 trucks and they are all heated now.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I will be all in for heated. I have been dealing with led headlights for over a decade in class 7-8 trucks and they are all heated now.
Prototypes a currently in production, we still have to do testing and evaluation before we can begin production but this is in process, we are working on it! 😎

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco Bronco_Heated-12-07 at 8.51.30 AM

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Check out the ORACLE Oculus Headlights installed on the Imagine Dragons Bronco as seen at the SEMA show!

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco Screenshot-2023-12-06-at-4.10.18-PM

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco Screenshot-2023-12-06-at-4.10.34-PM

as_sema_bronco_tn_15_24_imagine_dragons-scaled-jpg.jpg

Unveiled for the world to see at SEMA 2023, Galpin Auto Sports’ Ford Bronco is a one-of-a-kind off-roader that captures the essence of both the Bronco’s heritage and the musical magic of Imagine Dragons. The collaboration between GAS and the band resulted in a remarkable vehicle that seamlessly marries the world of music and automotive artistry.

The Imagine Dragons-inspired Bronco is based on the rugged Badlands four-door model. What sets it apart is its unique and nostalgic styling. The design team at GAS drew inspiration from the older Broncos, giving this modern off-roader a retro touch. At the front, you’ll find a Ranger-style grille and badging, paying homage to the Bronco’s heritage. The standard wheels have been swapped for custom aluminum wheels from Fifteen52, finished in a striking gold color that complements the Eruption Green metallic paintwork. These wheels are wrapped in rugged 37-inch Toyo Open Country M/T tires, ensuring this Bronco is ready to conquer any terrain.

The gold accents extend to the detachable roof and the grille, creating a harmonious contrast with the vibrant Eruption Green. The vehicle not only boasts stunning looks but also impressive off-road capabilities. To enhance its performance in challenging terrains, GAS has equipped the Bronco with a 2.5-inch Camburg suspension lift kit and Bilstein shocks. These modifications make it clear that this Bronco is not just a showpiece; it’s a true off-road warrior.
Sponsored