Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good Question, the Bi-LED refers to the type of projector used in these lights it has a LED light source (similar to the factory headlights) but instead of a reflector which reflects the light onto the road it has a projector with a focusing lens. The other difference is the high beam (instead of having a separate group of LEDs) has a retractible plate which drops back though a magnetized servo. This design provides much sharper cut-off and a high precision light output.

oculus_beam_Pattern_Wrangler_JL_ORACLE_1024x1024.jpg

Thanks! Turn signals are obviously inspired by the styling of the original 1960's Broncos :)

True, it just comes down to personal preference really. If you like the original signature lights then no reason to switch. If you are looking for an Amber halo option or different styling from the original factory look then this is an option you can go with.
That Sure Looks like the Same Picture Twice the vail down and lifted you can tell by the reflector on the post the top is a vail or something ,photo shop?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That Sure Looks like the Same Picture Twice the vail down and lifted you can tell by the reflector on the post the top is a vail or something ,photo shop?
The photo is simply showing the low beam (top) and high beam (bottom).

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just simply saying it’s the same picture there is no difference.
The second picture clearly shows the high beams on. Look down the road…

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The second picture clearly shows the high beams on. Look down the road…
look at the image photo shop no difference except the top were the shade vaile or whatever is
I would not want to blind on comming traffic , these days you could get shot LOL

Sponsored

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meh....Look too "Jeepy" to me. Plus my experience with their customer service was very lackluster.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Oracle, Two questions
- Will there be a color change option? Even if just white/amber?
- When can we preorder?

Thanks!
1) Yes, we are looking into this. Our original design was selectable white/amber but it added an installation step so we eliminated it to make installation easier. We can likely switch back to that original version if there is interest in this. Anyone else?

2) Soon, we want to finalize the ship date (as close as we can get it these days) before we take any orders. We have seen some delays in production on some other big projects and we don't want to over promise on the delivery time.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1) Yes, we are looking into this. Our original design was selectable white/amber but it added an installation step so we eliminated it to make installation easier. We can likely switch back to that original version if there is interest in this. Anyone else?

2) Soon, we want to finalize the ship date (as close as we can get it these days) before we take any orders. We have seen some delays in production on some other big projects and we don't want to over promise on the delivery time.
I think the switchable white amber would be awesome.

Sponsored

Philly Big Bronco Boy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Yes, understood on production and shipping delays. Glad to have expectations set appropriately. Looking forward to hearing more on release timing.

Really looking forward to adding this to my Oracle Amber Bronco badge! It will complete the look I'm going for (until you put out some additional awesomeness I have to buy 🤣).

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The amber version would look awesome with my Amber back-lit rigids on my basesquatch
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco 285305CB-4C3C-42A4-8010-B1A294AB10C8

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m up for a color change, although I am okay with just amber.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting to say the least. I've never been one to put money into that mod, but these look pretty neat.

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think these lights will look great on the Heritage Bronco. The distinctive amber directional's along with the separate round headlights, give it the old school look.
Sponsored