EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1) Yes, we are looking into this. Our original design was selectable white/amber but it added an installation step so we eliminated it to make installation easier. We can likely switch back to that original version if there is interest in this. Anyone else?
I think thats a great idea! While I like the white/amber look I also like having the option to changing the headlights to different colors. (y)
Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1) Yes, we are looking into this. Our original design was selectable white/amber but it added an installation step so we eliminated it to make installation easier. We can likely switch back to that original version if there is interest in this. Anyone else?
count me in as "interested" in selectable amber/white!

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
count me in as "interested" in selectable amber/white!
Ok, one last question. Is there a desire for the amber to flash with the turn signal?

Example: White is in as Daytime Running light and then when Turn Signal is activated it blinks amber.

Here is a video example of the one we do for the Jeep that has both White and Amber.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok, one last question. Is there a desire for the amber to flash with the turn signal?

Example: White is in as Daytime Running light and then when Turn Signal is activated it blinks amber.

Here is a video example of the one we do for the Jeep that has both White and Amber.
That is pretty cool. I like it

Sasquatch_CedarPark

Black Diamond
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Honda Pilot, 04 VTX 1800
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Me too. This is pretty High end.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think I'd want the blinking halo, but as an option for others would be good.

Kitchencop

Black Diamond
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I like this idea more than choosing white or amber

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That would definitely interest me more in them.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This right here! Very cool.

BTW, I can’t tell you how much I hated that video clip. Please, just show the product doing its thing. No photo montages flashing and rotating all over the screen, and the music is just unnecessary. God, I hate the YouTube generation…

Sponsored

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I vote for blinking halo.

Philly Big Bronco Boy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I’d prefer a selectable solid halo, amber or white, given there’s a dedicated turn signal.

But, if it was completely customizable I’d like that too. That way if I get bored I can change settings. Meaning, if it’s an add on to a selectable halo, fantastic, would be interested, but if it replaced selectable halo, would prefer solid.

Thanks for listening, asking, and engaging with the community to build these awesome products!

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d prefer a selectable solid halo, amber or white, given there’s a dedicated turn signal.

But, if it was completely customizable I’d like that too. That way if I get bored I can change settings. Meaning, if it’s an add on to a selectable halo, fantastic, would be interested, but if it replaced selectable halo, would prefer solid.

Thanks for listening, asking, and engaging with the community to build these awesome products!
This 👆

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
look at the image photo shop no difference except the top were the shade vaile or whatever is
I would not want to blind on comming traffic , these days you could get shot LOL
Probably the vehicle was stopped and they took a pic with low beams, and another with high beams from the same spot. Just a guess, though.

There is a slight difference in the reflections on the hood.
Sponsored