2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, this is going to be a long wait...I was already behind 125-150K orders. Now people from behind me are getting pulled ahead of me because commodity restraints. When my orders inevitably gets pushed to 22’ I’m going to be behind a huge list of delayed 21’ early reservation holders and everyone who reserved before me that got pushed to 22’

Christmas 2023!
Well I wont need 2 MY22 broncos if the MY21 is delayed, so at least you’ll have 1 less order to compete with lol.
Sponsored

Rudy2473

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a 6/28 production date and wondered why i so far down the line. After reading this I am glad i got a date period!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've not seen any other dealer or anyone talk about a 4 month number. Where did the 180 come from? I'd guess July production is less than June, and 180 seems really high, even if that includes all of your FE.
We received an allocation estimate for the 3rd quarter of 154.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer franchise laws...
I'm not sure that applies to the previous conversation about having a vehicle sold by one dealer delivered to another.

Some years ago I bought a vehicle through a military program, through the PX/BX. The entire deal was done online and they would deliver to any dealer I chose. To be clear the "local" dealer only got a small fee for their work/trouble, did not affect my price at all, and could not refuse to do so.

Now I'm not saying Mr. Mississippi has a chance in hades of doing what he wanted, but it could have been possible if properly planned ahead of time. He "bought" his unit from a dealer and that is where the vehicle will be shipped to.

......I would n't be shocked if they make a little money every time they ship to a dealer anyways.
Yes Ford makes money on the shipping fees. I forget the exact name of the business method (been along time since B-school) but, they charge everyone the same fee, the cost to ship closer is less and the cost to ship farther is more and the average works out. If the program was not making money the cost listed on the window sticker would be raised. The shipping cost is shared, everyone is ok with being treated equal, it is when they are not that the feelings of "unfairness" come out.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm assuming a BL order, sharing a lot of parts with SAS, would probably share the same commodity issues? But FE orders do too..
I still put money on the limited component of the SAS package is tires.
It wasn't until a few months ago that the "Wrangler" name was dropped off the tires.

This would at least explain why the BL trim with 33 BFGs are still cranking along.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Uhhh, yeah not going to be the case with granger, they have over 400 orders and counting. I understand the possibility of some dealers getting LESS than their allocation (as you pointed out) but the only way out of this crap is for a dealer to receive MORE than their "allocation".
That's very safe to say for sure. With my 10/04 res I'm 774th in line at Granger. I'm guessing there will be no open slots at all for them. Ford can reach really deep into Grangers orders, and surely find a Bronco to build.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger...Does it still look like Ford will be sending out build time estimates to all on the 3rd?
Ford told all reservation holders you will get a delivery estimate by late May. Don't think they have made any other promises besides that. Even those estimates can be taken with a grain of salt if the commodity situation is in flux. How can they predict 6 months out if they don't have the parts secured already?

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m just glad that I’m okay with waiting. If I wanted it sooner I’d go back to my original black diamond. But I need to close on a house first. Bronco is next. Sad that I won’t be the first on the block.... but I’ll live

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where does May 3rd come from? My understand it was just "May," meaning it could be the end of May. Just curious if I missed something is all.
Agreed, the only Ford estimate, that I am aware of, on, well....the estimates...was 'late May' (still on the website), I did notice that some people started posting May 3rd, perhaps confusing it with the (current official and incorrect) production start estimate. Eventually it will come or not, however I would not hold out much hope for them to be 20 plus days ahead of that scheduling, especially with commodity restraints.

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sad Panda here. Badlands with Sasquatch and Lux. Guess that means the F5s on Thursdays can stop and I'll just wait for the May notification. Might have to drop off the site for a bit since all the other people's excitement is just making me sadder....
That's my build too. Looks like an early reservation isn't going to matter much.