First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500, tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
The much anticipated scheduling has begun and we've learned a few things. Here's a few notes I wanted to pass along.

1 - First Edition doesn't mean First Production. Don't get me wrong, the First Edition will still be prioritized above other orders, but the first 7,000 units to roll off the assembly line aren't going to be first editions. We tried to explain that previously, but it is clear now that it is not the case. In my mind the biggest advantage of the First Edition now is that you are guaranteed Sasquatch and Lux package in a reasonable time frame.

2 - Timestamp is ONE factor in the allocation process. It is a very important factor, but it is not the only factor. Commodity restrictions are going to be evident moving forward. Trim, Doors, Options, are going to place a large role in what Ford can build. Keep in mind these restrictions will vary monthly. But the first week of production has given us a good view into what options may slow down your build. We have all 26 of our allocations scheduled already. Here is the break down for dates that reservations were placed.

07/13 - 12 Builds
07/14 - 6 Builds
07/15 - 1 Build
07/16 - 1 Build
07/18 - 1 build
07/20 - 1 build
August - 2 Builds
October - 1 Build
November - 1 Build

3 - How come my 7/13 build wasn't chosen???

- Sasquatch. The Reservation tracker on B6G sites 40% of reservation holders chose sasquatch. We receive 3 Sasquatches out of 26 builds.

2 - Lux Package - 47% of our reservation holders chose the Lux package. We receive 3 schedules out of our 26 orders.

3 - Soft Top - Out of the 19 orders for 4 doors we got scheduled 10 of them are soft top. Definitely a much larger representation of the orders than the general take rate.

So Ford is filling orders as they can get supplies. Say 10% of their production goes to Lux and they are out. That leaves us with 54% of our orders as eligible to be produced. Then they run out of sasquatch and badlands trims which leaves us with 30% of our orders to choose from. The process keeps on going until they can find something that they can build.

So what do we take away from this?

1. If you have a Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, or Base trim and you aren't adding Lux or Sasquatch. Make sure your order isn't in "99" assuming you'll receive a 2022. There's not a great chance, but make sure you convert your order to a buildable unit. You may get pleasantly surprised.

2. Don't Change your order around because of this month. These commodities will change monthly. Don't switch your badlands, Lux package order to a base 2.3, 7 speed, soft top. Get what you want, but have realistic expecations on timing. If you are debating between a Black Diamond with and without Sasquatch, then you'll need to weigh whether waiting an extended time is worth it to you or if you would rather get it more quickly.

3. You are a FE reservation holder? Our first month we only received one of around 50 FEs. The take rate will speed up. I'm sure over the next 3-4 months the orders will get scheduled. Like I wrote earlier, The biggest advantage you have is you are guaranteed a LUX and Sasquatch, where a lot of others will need to wait. The pace of production of FEs will speed up significantly as well. So don't worry about that, lets see what month 2 brings.

Zach
So with a 7/30 reservation timestamp being a base 4 door SAS mic top I might have a chance at coming soon or closer to a 22my
I'm confused.
Sponsored

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zack at Granger riddle me this????

GIVEN:

-Ford claims they have 125,000 orders (66.7 reservation to order turn over rate)

-Ford clams they are going to build 65,000 units this year.

SO....

Why did they only allocate 30% of the 125,000 orders for MY2021?

This does not make sense!!!!

FACT:

-30% of the MY21 allocation comes out to: 37,500 BUILDS

-Ford's 65000 builds will be built between June 7th through Dec. 23
This turn out to be 157.3 days (with a 5 1/2 day work week)

-157.3 build days = 65,000 units for MY2021

-or 413 Broncos built per day.

-AT 413 UNITS BUILT PER DAY , they will have reached there full Nationwide allocation on September 29th (37,500 bronco built....aka 30% allocation for MY 2021)

FACT:

37,500 broncos (aka the MY21 allocation) WILL BE BUILT BY SEPTEMBER 29,2021

QUESTION:

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BRONCOS BUILT AFTER SEPTEMBER 29 ??????

IF YOU DO THE MATH THAT LEAVES (37,500 (30% allocation) - 65,000(yearly build)

= 27,500 leftover Broncos?????

27,500 UNACCOUNTED FOR BRONCOS!!!!!! (Built between September 29th-December 23rd)

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE 27,500 UNACCOUNTED FOR BRONCO'S?????

QUESTION:

IS THERE A ROLLING ALLOCATION????

DO THEY ALLOCATE BY QUARTER?????

ARE THE LEFT OVERS GOING TO NEXT IN LINE CONVERTED ORDERS?????

INQUIRING MINDS????

THANKS
-Tahotrvlr

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still put money on the limited component of the SAS package is tires.
It wasn't until a few months ago that the "Wrangler" name was dropped off the tires.

This would at least explain why the BL trim with 33 BFGs are still cranking along.
And the bad part is like many, I ordered a BL SAS for the 4.7 and plan on immediately putting Trail Grapplers on. It will really be a shame to get delayed months for tires I could really care less about but had to order anyway!

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmm...to stick with my Badlands or switch back to my original FE reservation? Zach’s post now has me second quessing myself. :/

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The much anticipated scheduling has begun and we've learned a few things. Here's a few notes I wanted to pass along.

1 - First Edition doesn't mean First Production. Don't get me wrong, the First Edition will still be prioritized above other orders, but the first 7,000 units to roll off the assembly line aren't going to be first editions. We tried to explain that previously, but it is clear now that it is not the case. In my mind the biggest advantage of the First Edition now is that you are guaranteed Sasquatch and Lux package in a reasonable time frame.

2 - Timestamp is ONE factor in the allocation process. It is a very important factor, but it is not the only factor. Commodity restrictions are going to be evident moving forward. Trim, Doors, Options, are going to place a large role in what Ford can build. Keep in mind these restrictions will vary monthly. But the first week of production has given us a good view into what options may slow down your build. We have all 26 of our allocations scheduled already. Here is the break down for dates that reservations were placed.

07/13 - 12 Builds
07/14 - 6 Builds
07/15 - 1 Build
07/16 - 1 Build
07/18 - 1 build
07/20 - 1 build
August - 2 Builds
October - 1 Build
November - 1 Build

Zach
Question on the October and November reservations that got scheduled. From all of the other orders that Granger has submitted were those orders unique with no earlier reservations that had the same build?

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
riddle me this????

GIVEN:

-Ford claims they have 125,000 orders (66.7 reservation to order turn over rate)

SO....

FACT:

INQUIRING MINDS????

THANKS
-Tahotrvlr
Why does that read like a QAnon drop?

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm...to stick with my Badlands or switch back to my original FE reservation? Zach’s post now has me second quessing myself. :/
You should probably get both.

For more financial tips, like my post and follow me for more updates.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zack at Granger riddle me this????

GIVEN:

SO....

FACT:

-30% of the MY21 allocation comes out to: 37,500 BUILDS

-Ford's 65000 builds will be built between June 7th through Dec. 23
This turn out to be 157.3 days (with a 5 1/2 day work week)

-157.3 build days = 65,000 units for MY2021

-or 413 Broncos built per day.

-AT 413 UNITS BUILT PER DAY , they will have reached there full Nationwide allocation on September 29th (37,500 bronco built....aka 30% allocation for MY 2021)

FACT:

37,500 broncos (aka the MY21 allocation) WILL BE BUILT BY SEPTEMBER 29,2021

QUESTION:

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BRONCOS BUILT AFTER SEPTEMBER 29 ??????

IF YOU DO THE MATH THAT LEAVES (37,500 (30% allocation) - 65,000(yearly build)

= 27,500 leftover Broncos?????

27,500 UNACCOUNTED FOR BRONCOS!!!!!! (Built between September 29th-December 23rd)

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE 27,500 UNACCOUNTED FOR BRONCO'S?????

QUESTION:

IS THERE A ROLLING ALLOCATION????

DO THEY ALLOCATE BY QUARTER?????

ARE THE LEFT OVERS GOING TO NEXT IN LINE CONVERTED ORDERS?????

INQUIRING MINDS????

THANKS
-Tahotrvlr
Ford Bronco First Month of Bronco Allocations - The Timestamp is only ONE factor 1619217473589

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

07/13 - 12 Builds
07/14 - 6 Builds
07/15 - 1 Build
07/16 - 1 Build
07/18 - 1 build
07/20 - 1 build
August - 2 Builds
October - 1 Build
November - 1 Build

- Sasquatch. The Reservation tracker on B6G sites 40% of reservation holders chose sasquatch. We receive 3 Sasquatches out of 26 builds.

2 - Lux Package - 47% of our reservation holders chose the Lux package. We receive 3 schedules out of our 26 orders.

3 - Soft Top - Out of the 19 orders for 4 doors we got scheduled 10 of them are soft top. Definitely a much larger representation of the orders than the general take rate.

So Ford is filling orders as they can get supplies. Say 10% of their production goes to Lux and they are out. That leaves us with 54% of our orders as eligible to be produced. Then they run out of sasquatch and badlands trims which leaves us with 30% of our orders to choose from. The process keeps on going until they can find something that they can build.

1. If you have a Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, or Base trim and you aren't adding Lux or Sasquatch. Make sure your order isn't in "99" assuming you'll receive a 2022. There's not a great chance, but make sure you convert your order to a buildable unit. You may get pleasantly surprised.

2. Don't Change your order around because of this month. These commodities will change monthly. Don't switch your badlands, Lux package order to a base 2.3, 7 speed, soft top. Get what you want, but have realistic expecations on timing. If you are debating between a Black Diamond with and without Sasquatch, then you'll need to weigh whether waiting an extended time is worth it to you or if you would rather get it more quickly.

3. You are a FE reservation holder? Our first month we only received one of around 50 FEs. The take rate will speed up. I'm sure over the next 3-4 months the orders will get scheduled. Like I wrote earlier, The biggest advantage you have is you are guaranteed a LUX and Sasquatch, where a lot of others will need to wait. The pace of production of FEs will speed up significantly as well. So don't worry about that, lets see what month 2 brings.

Zach
are allocation just people who dealers picking like there friends or family because I have seen people who already have build dates with the same build as me with November reservation.

Sponsored

Bshaw386

Big Bend
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So with a 7/30 reservation timestamp being a base 4 door SAS mic top I might have a chance at coming soon or closer to a 22my
I'm confused.
I had a BB, 4d, 2.3, sas, and I was also a late reservation, 7/29. I was scheduled for 6/14 build. So you definitely have a chance

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So for a first night res with no commodity restraints in the order, what would cause a later reservation to be scheduled first? Im still confused on that. I understand why orders with sas or lux or other restraints may get skipped if they run out of that commodity, totally makes sense.

Still holding onto hope for delivery by July but im not optimistic at this point. My order is a 2dr BD 2.3L Mid. Do any of those elements have restraints?

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a partner reseller say yesterday there was a clause in a solicitation that stated "delivery in 30 days from award." I just laughed out loud.
I just spent the last 3 days calling speed shops around the country trying to find a dozen-dozen and a half gear sets and having them overnighted at nearly the cost of the gears themselves because the NHRA made a rule change on us and the manufacturer is a month out on orders. It's bad out here.

JohnDeere726

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford f250,1979 Bronco,2018 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

07/13 - 12 Builds
07/14 - 6 Builds
07/15 - 1 Build
07/16 - 1 Build
07/18 - 1 build
07/20 - 1 build
August - 2 Builds
October - 1 Build
November - 1 Build

Zach
I had spoken to Ford today and was told that I will receive my email next Thursday and was and order code 10, what does a 10 mean?
Sponsored