Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

granger ~400 orders, and 203 allocations. of those; 50 FE = 153 non FE broncs allocated to 2021. 180 scheduled first 4 months and will likely see the 50 FEs built = 130 non FE broncs allocated first 4 months. I didn't order any limited or constrained options except 2.7L and 2 door. so me thinks we wait....and wait...and I'm good with that. when they pull our rabbit out of the hat is when we get the broncs.
Sponsored

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So for a first night res with no commodity restraints in the order, what would cause a later reservation to be scheduled first? Im still confused on that. I understand why orders with sas or lux or other restraints may get skipped if they run out of that commodity, totally makes sense.

Still holding onto hope for delivery by July but im not optimistic at this point. My order is a 2dr BD 2.3L Mid. Do any of those elements have restraints?
I've been asking myself the same thing. Maybe it's the 2dr.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still put money on the limited component of the SAS package is tires.
It wasn't until a few months ago that the "Wrangler" name was dropped off the tires.

This would at least explain why the BL trim with 33 BFGs are still cranking along.
My guess is the forged wheels. Ford's consumption of forged wheels is tripling, so that could be an issue. If it is really the tires, that is somewhat disappointing since they could presumably have procured alternatives. I think Ford was aware of the sasquatch supply issue over 6 months ago.

Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been asking myself the same thing. Maybe it's the 2dr.
Yeah, 2dr because they are all MIC tops maybe? Sounds like soft tops help your chances of scheduling earlier

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi Zach,

Great info! You mentioned about making sure not being on 99 dealer priority code, my dealer has 435 allocations, I'm on a B021 order, with a priority code of 19, my is BL with Sasquatch, 2.7L with MIC roof, what chances do I have to get a build letter in next month or so, and what are the range numbers to be a buildable unit? I'll appreciate your response. Thank you!
No dealer has 435 allocations. Reservations maybe, but not allocations.

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#1 reservation at large metro dealership, no email.
7/13 ~9:45 PM EST
Badlands
4dr
Auto
MIC
SAS
LUX

Last edited:

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So for a first night res with no commodity restraints in the order, what would cause a later reservation to be scheduled first? Im still confused on that. I understand why orders with sas or lux or other restraints may get skipped if they run out of that commodity, totally makes sense.

Still holding onto hope for delivery by July but im not optimistic at this point. My order is a 2dr BD 2.3L Mid. Do any of those elements have restraints?
Reservation time stamp was just a general guideline. Like when you make a dinner reservation for 7pm, then show up at 7, and the restaurant says they'll seat you at 8, or maybe 9, or whenever, and by the way, we ran out of lasagna and breadsticks. And then they seat the 8pm reservation before you.

Last edited:

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the info from Granger as always. Gotta admit I’m even more confused on one point now though as my Black Diamond with no Sasquatch and a 7/14 reservation hasn’t made the cut. Inhale, exhale, all will be well. But yeah this is a head scratcher. I think we can all be forgiven for feeling some frustration and a wish for clearer communication. Those rewards points for being patient sure will be hard earned by the time they come through eh?

Reactions: R11

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My biggest issue is that when we placed our reservations last year the timestamp was supposed to be essentially the only factor subject to parts availability. Now it's of almost no relevance compared to other things like dealer allocation (which wasn't supposed to exist when this started). On top of that we find out that Ford has allowed each dealership 1-2 priority/line cutter allocations. I'm not cancelling my order, but it really has soured me on the Ford brand. When I went to place my order I was considering buying the mach-e also, and now there is zero chance of that.

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1. If you have a Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, or Base trim and you aren't adding Lux or Sasquatch. Make sure your order isn't in "99" assuming you'll receive a 2022. There's not a great chance, but make sure you convert your order to a buildable unit. You may get pleasantly surprised.
???

Does that mean BB, BD,OB and Base are bad or good?

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You're right, we Granger reservation holder are chillin, exactly because we got Albert and Zach. And, it was not by accident.

Now my bud who bought from family at a large dealership, can't get any answers or even returned calls.

Go figure, I'm having another adult beverage, sorry Josh. 😎

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This right here, this is why priority orders were such a slap in the face. I have a 7/13 10:08 timestamp BL, 2.7, 4dr, SAS, Lux, Mic and I guarantee 100% that the priority orders pushed me back AT LEAST a month or two if not out of a 21 all together because my dealer only has 5 allocations.
I agree with you. Ford did it knowing full well that this was the impact to early high-option reservations. It bothered me, and I was also somewhat annoyed that folks kept claiming that the impact was negligible.
Sponsored