Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm blown away how many people don't know the difference.
Most people have no idea the difference. I’ve had so many conversations with people that have thought the sport is “the Bronco” that I stopped correcting them.
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love my 2 door Bronco and have no need for 4 doors. I have run into something that does bug me. I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
It hit me when he said, " I've seen a bunch and didn't really like them, but with a lift they look good." I asked how many he has seen and he said, "Like 100" and as I walked by the truck in the dark, I can see the confusion. The 2 door Bronco does look a lot more like the Sport then the 4 door. Still Love my 2 door and think the 4 door looks like the Ford Flex with a lift.
Er, what? 2 door looks nothing like the new Sport. If anything it is even more different than the 4 door as the aspect ratio of width to length is just closer to a square than the 4 door. I think the lift question is just a normal one for off-road vehicles and has nothing to do with the new Sport.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
People may think they're the same, but they're very different...

Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift frank-stallone-documentary-sylvester-stallone-2

Sponsored

STANG526

Outer Banks
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Ford Mustang, Ford F150, Pontiac Grand am
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same, I have my own relatives ask about the Jeep by mistake, they know I have a Bronco.

I have a 2-door and It looks nothing, nothing, nothing like a Bronco Sport. Not even close!! Well, except for the word Bronco. LOL

I think some folks are just focused on the word Bronco and it translates to the same vehicle. When you see them side by side, nope, not even close.

One is a deer and the other is an elk! Might be the same animal to sum, but not even that close to me, LOL

Cheers!
I work at FWP so I'd say mixing up a deer and an elk holds more serious consequences than mixing a 2Dr Bronco and a Broco Sport.🤔

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work at FWP so I'd say mixing up a deer and an elk holds more serious consequences than mixing a 2Dr Bronco and a Broco Sport.🤔
Until they see a elk running around with a deer impaled on its antlers they won’t get it.

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
A lot of people must think the BS is pretty cool. But in their defense they both say Bronco all over them.

GreyBronco

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element. 2 Civics and a Kawasaki ZRX1200R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love my 2 door Bronco and have no need for 4 doors. I have run into something that does bug me. I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
It hit me when he said, " I've seen a bunch and didn't really like them, but with a lift they look good." I asked how many he has seen and he said, "Like 100" and as I walked by the truck in the dark, I can see the confusion. The 2 door Bronco does look a lot more like the Sport then the 4 door. Still Love my 2 door and think the 4 door looks like the Ford Flex with a lift.
Sounds like Bronco Envy to me :)

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That guy is not a car guy. I don't know why you would allow one wienie to make you think something negative about your Bronco.

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp, everyone is entitled to their thoughts... that being said, if you need a good Optometrist, I can help you or your buddies out.

OP
OP
BottleShark

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That guy is not a car guy. I don't know why you would allow one wienie to make you think something negative about your Bronco.
Yeah, I think what I really mean is it’s a negative towards Ford. Diluting the Bronco name with the sport and a 4 door version. 4D is like them making a Mustang SUV.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I think what I really mean is it’s a negative towards Ford. Diluting the Bronco name with the sport and a 4 door version. 4D is like them making a Mustang SUV.
I have the First Gen Bronco and a 4 door '21 as well. I find your attitude ridiculous. Many Early Bronco purists think your Bronco is diluting the Bronco name, btw. You are a wet blanket at a picnic, or a rain cloud over an outdoor wedding with this thread.
Sponsored