First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco, 21 FE, 22 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love my 2 door Bronco and have no need for 4 doors. I have run into something that does bug me. I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
It hit me when he said, " I've seen a bunch and didn't really like them, but with a lift they look good." I asked how many he has seen and he said, "Like 100" and as I walked by the truck in the dark, I can see the confusion. The 2 door Bronco does look a lot more like the Sport then the 4 door. Still Love my 2 door and think the 4 door looks like the Ford Flex with a lift.
the problem is people. not even close to compare. lol

Tim Kelly

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can’t see how people could make that comparison, not even close. I will say that 2 doors are the real deal and better deflect the look and style of the original. I wish Ford never made a 4 door but guess they needed to expand customer base. My 2D WT hopefully arrives in 10 days.

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Owning 1 of each I spend some time in the BS forum. Some of those guys go on and on about why would anyone buy a Bronco when the BS is more practical, gets better MPG and can do what a Bronco does. I politely point out that the BS is a totally different vehicle, really just a SUV (Escape) and the Bronco is actually a truck. Like comparing apples and oranges. Each one has a market and guys who are serious about buying a Bronco aren't looking at a BS, Jeep maybe but not a BS. If you looked at a Bronco and bought a BS then you weren't really serious and you bought a vehicle to meet your needs. Just stop comparing them.

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

🤔 I'm not seeing the similarities...

20211210_163813.jpg

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just made it through the 13 pages of this thread.

Um, no!

-Proud Team 2 Door member

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
🤔 I'm not seeing the similarities...

20211210_163813.jpg
If you look at the grills, headlights and fender badging I can see how ordinary people lock on to the visual cues that Ford setup for the "Bronco" brand and confuse the two.

As I was walking up to our Sport today in the parking lot, I thought "the Sport is the good looking 4 four door."
:)

Sponsored
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had people say the same thing when I got my 4 door. Its just because they've seen grilles that say "Bronco" so obviously they're all the same. They said "Wow, I didn't like the other ones I saw, but this one is great!", so I told them they hadn't seen any "other" ones, just the "sport" which is an Escape with the Bronco lettering.
Really and escape ??? Not even close - I own a Bronco Sport - no escape is near what my sport is period. Even an explorer can’t out perform a sports
4x4 capabilities - the only thing an explorer can do better is hauling weight towing -that’s it.- and I do love the two door Bronco & think it looks nothing like my sport - I’d own one if Ford didn’t pull the rug out from antimatter blue (& the two other colors). Ford screwed up -

OP
OP
BottleShark

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
BottleShark

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You a cyclist? You're pretty good at backpedaling.

Your comments were dumb and needlessly divisive. Just own up to it.
You might be right.

Sometimes its good not to blurt out every thought that comes into your head.
Isn't that what the internet is for?