First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, i’ll stay until at least 1pm to see if there really is a new one.
Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm going this afternoon.

Reactions: RLW

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same as the West with the same bumbling marketing company...

Confirmed: Marketing Nation is the reason for the Build and Price delay and nothing else!

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man that's kinda bull. I'm not even going to this one but if I were, I would be very upset. Not cool on Ford, this event is meant to be open to all. We're all paying 30-70k for one of these, lots of people are tense, now is not the time to make people mad.
I am hoping that it’s just a special early showing for bronco nation members and then later it will be open for all otherwise yes sorry I’m not paying $69 to see a bronco.

Sponsored

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As has already been mentioned, East TN is a beautiful part of the country. I lived in Knoxville for awhile. If your travel plans allow and you and your vehicle enjoy twisty roads, check out Tail of the Dragon. Cherohala Skyway is also a nice drive. Please stay on your side of the yellow lines!

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As has already been mentioned, East TN is a beautiful part of the country. I lived in Knoxville for awhile. If your travel plans allow and you and your vehicle enjoy twisty roads, check out Tail of the Dragon. Cherohala Skyway is also a nice drive. Please stay on your side of the yellow lines!
Absolutely the best route on a Motorcycle in North America. Beats the California canyons, Rocky Mountain roads and all of New England.

If you visit Western NC and Eastern TN, you absolutely have to do the Tail of the Dragon to Cherohala skyway loop.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am hoping that it’s just a special early showing for bronco nation members and then later it will be open for all otherwise yes sorry I’m not paying $69 to see a bronco.
Ford would be stupid to not open it up to the public on subsequent days. Definitely not saying Ford doesn't have the capacity for unrivaled stupid. But if they allow BN to hold court all weekend, like some kind of three-headed baby crocodile monkey sideshow, they are once again going to make more enemies among the "enthusiasts" than allies. This does seem to be a balancing act Ford has not been good at recently. They vastly underestimate the power of our goodwill to market their products for them, all day every day, for rather little cost. They don't think they do, but hiring d-bags like the ones I met at SuperCel West to run the BN booth there proved it to me.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford needs to fire bronco nation.

I bet bronco nation is run by someone’s grandson.
The grandson of someone who knows where all the Ford execs' skeletons are hidden ;)

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I actually live on TOD, the next couple days the weather is perfect for site seeing.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

New 4-door never seen before to be unveiled at 12:30pm.
Ford Bronco First new Broncos spotted at Super Celebration East 28BC6C9F-AA86-477C-902A-093D11AD6588

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow I REALLY like these brighter Bead Lock rings on the non-Sasquatch.

I'm thinking get the BL Sas and add these bead lock rings, unless I go with the 7speed, then I'll just add the 35's. Win Win!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New 4-door never seen before to be unveiled at 12:30pm.
Ford Bronco First new Broncos spotted at Super Celebration East 31cd5e58-f531-4726-9f82-d7d886e12c55-jpe
Yeah this looks awesome. Even under cover. Nice tater-diggin' tires. Cool doo-dads on a rack...looks like a light bar, and 4 doors.
Maybe, just MAYBE it is a Wildtrak as will be offered, complete with the mystery hood graphics...
Sponsored