First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Understood but, one must consider we have not had the usual auto shows available due to "the virus" concerns to introduce new vehicles. The shows enabled Ford and others to showcase the concepts and featured up-fitted vehicles used to get the customer excited about the future builds and the possibilities. We don't get to see those base and mid units that would be out on the show floor that the general public would get to crawl through and have the hands-on experience. For new vehicles as this is, we would not have had hands-on until the vehicle was in production. This is the new auto show event 2020 style. Try to look through the obvious add-ons and upper level trims and get to the basic vehicle. If all I could afford was the base 2dr fitted at this time as described in the available info, I would take it as is. It is a clean slate with a lot of potential. Mom, can I have the ingredients? I will make my own... My opinion. Just glad to get what we get. We have a long wait.
This has nothing to do with auto shows. This has to do with Ford taking my money before they knew exactly what they were going to give me for it. I know its only $100 but still. That was 3 months ago. We have been looking at the same "Build and Price coming Soon" for months. I feel as though they should not have taken reservations, or held a reveal, without the finished product. I feel disrespected, and Mike Levine's cuteness is over. Really he should not tweet until B&P. Ford is speaking like they want a relationship with us, but I do not feel a mutual respect.

I'm sorry, but I work too hard for my money to be ok with "Just glad to get what we get. We have a long wait."

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco First new Broncos spotted at Super Celebration East 1602087399755

Interesting. So with the windows being removable in the back of the 4 door it appears Ford is offering a "Black out" option. Notice how these let in no light whatsoever basically sealing off your cargo from the outside view.

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That ARB looks like a pin-feed printer. ME LIKE!

Note that you have to get the top without windows to make that tray up top viable. Otherwise you're just asking to get a broken window out there somewhere you don't want a broken window.