Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

. . . or the Midwest
You would think when Ford sees how many orders @granger places this winter that they would consider having an Off-Rodeo in or near Granger, Iowa.

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody else scratching their head over why all (or at least some) of those Broncos that just rolled out at MAP aren't there? Perfect place to show them off.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's illegal to load your wife and kids in the back of the Bronco. While it does free up a lot of seat space for your drinking buddies up front, she's going to be pissed the first time you let her out of the boot. Not trying to give marital advice here, but you should probably allocate a seat with seatbelt for her and the kiddos.
In Arizona, it's perfectly legal to throw the wife and kids in the back of an SUV. It's even legal to throw them in the back of an open pick-up bed. But if they are in the seats, they better be buckled up!

Sponsored

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got back from the event

Let me just say that these bad boys are much bigger in person than pics show

Area 51 is pure sex.I was a hater until i got out of my car and was drawn to it like a fat kid to an ice cream cone.Squatch is a must on a 4 door.

Anyone else get the free Bronco stainless steel mug?

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I asked the Ford guy answering questions about the start/stop on a manual and he said " Um,thats a good question i really dont know"

Good thing i am getting a AT,i tried guys

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In this case, it must be the aux switches. There are lights in 3 locations and you probably wouldn't run all 3 all of the time. I'm pretty sure it was established that models without fogs don't have the button on the headlight switch.
I don't see why it must be to the AUX switches. There is only one set of what I believe are fog lights. Yes, there are three sets of similar lights, but fog lights are never mounted up high and the same housing can have different beam patterns. Also, if it was clearly stated that there will be no factory switch present for fog lights on the Badlands, then I missed it. I thought everything about this was still speculation.

Below, the first image is the fog light switch in the Shadow Black Badlands trail rig. It was taken today, but you can see it in older pictures as well. This is what has initially led me to believe the switch and wiring may still be there for you to add your own fog lights later.

The second image is the Area 51 Badlands Overland build from today. If you look closely (really zoom in there), the switch is also present here. Whether this means there is wiring or not is not clear, but I still have hope. I think it would be dumb if Ford put the icon and switch there if it is not functional or not at least an option to easily make it functional.

Ford Bronco First new Broncos spotted at Super Celebration East 1602118620004

Ford Bronco First new Broncos spotted at Super Celebration East 1602118652977

Ajfetterman

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2, 1991 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was no lift. Standard Badlands suspension with 35s thrown under it for show.
The guy said in the video that it had a Sasquatch suspension. What am I missing? Does that not equate to 35’s?

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The guy said in the video that it had a Sasquatch suspension. What am I missing? Does that not equate to 35’s?
I dont think it had the squatch either just the tires from looking at it today

I may be wrong but it looked like Badlands suspension on 35's

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I asked the Ford guy answering questions about the start/stop on a manual and he said " Um,thats a good question i really dont know"

Good thing i am getting a AT,i tried guys
This was the same guy who said a white top is only available with body colored white or Cactus Gray. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah well, a guy that is the official spokesman for Ford said that B&P would be out by September at the latest. So........ I think people can be wrong sometimes.
Sponsored