First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a Big Bend with the Mid, Package bone stock.
I'm from Western Washington and drove to a town called Selah in Eastern Washington.
Drove a route call Old Durr Road. Did this trip like 20 years ago in a Dakota. From the 70 mph freeway drive to the rocky up and down trail, what a champ the Bronco was!

I have to say, I kind of thought that the trail control and cornering thing where a gimmick. Nope, they work great.
Can't wait for it to snow so I can do assume donuts with the cornering assistant.

Go off the beaten path. It's great!

Now if Ford would fix this dam whistling noise.
Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a Big Bend with the Mid, Package bone stock.
I'm from Western Washington and drove to a town called Selah in Eastern Washington.
Drove a route call Old Durr Road. Did this trip like 20 years ago in a Dakota. From the 70 mph freeway drive to the rocky up and down trail, what a champ the Bronco was!

I have to say, I kind of thought that the trail control and cornering thing where a gimmick. Nope, they work great.
Can't wait for it to snow so I can do assume donuts with the cornering assistant.

Go off the beaten path. It's great!

Now if Ford would fix this dam whistling noise.
Thanks for your review. I'm glad you are out having fun in your new Bronco!

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for your review. I'm glad you are out having fun in your new Bronco!
I live about 40 miles south of Flagstaff. We load up with friends and have what we call "steak fries" .the girls make side dishes and well take grill . Dutch oven and cooler with copious quantities of adult.beverages. often some of the smokeables and edibles..lots of fun . No one there but us.
Come this way and we'll show you how it's done.
Paul in AZ
Sponsored